New from CT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDC

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new and from CT. Thank you all for being here. I ride a Gen 4 and love it!

Welcome DDC! FINALLY! Someone from CT on here! If interested, I have a brand new set of engine and hard case cages for the FJR. I had 2 sets for 2 FJRs and ended up selling one of my FJRs before installing the cages. They look awesome installed and it's cheap insurance for handling mishaps that save those very expensive hard cases and the engine. Thanks for considering. I'm in Windsor CT. Ride Safe!

Welcome to the forum DDC. Enjoy! By chance can you share a pic of your bike?

Welcome DDC! FINALLY! Someone from CT on here! If interested, I have a brand new set of engine and hard case cages for the FJR. I had 2 sets for 2 FJRs and ended up selling one of my FJRs before installing the cages. They look awesome installed and it's cheap insurance for handling mishaps that save those very expensive hard cases and the engine. Thanks for considering. I'm in Windsor CT. Ride Safe!
Hi DblA! Thanks for the welcome! I'm all set with cages, but thanks. I'm in the NW corner. You ride safe, too!