New from North Carolina

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djbjbryant7

Reaction score
I have joined the ranks of FJR riders again. I have a couple different ones through the years. Yesterday I traded my 2017 HD Street Glide Special for a 2020 FJR1300ES. Look forward to reading the forum and catching up and what the riders are up to. I am 71 yrs. of age and still enjoy riding, it keeps me young.

Welcome to the forum. How old were you when you started riding?

Welcome to the forum. How old were you when you started riding?
I was 9 yrs old. My first bike was a Cushman scooter. I lost count of all the bikes I've had now although most of my riding was on Gold Wings with a few Harleys, a couple Concours14, a couple FJR's and a few miscellaneous bikes in the mix.

I have joined the ranks of FJR riders again. I have a couple different ones through the years. Yesterday I traded my 2017 HD Street Glide Special for a 2020 FJR1300ES. Look forward to reading the forum and catching up and what the riders are up to. I am 71 yrs. of age and still enjoy riding, it keeps me young.
Welcome from east Tenn. I also am about your age and decided years ago to ride until I can’t see or balance at a red light, so far so good and ditto on keeping the old man out.