New Iba Member

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snikr

Reaction score
Well I finally heard back from the IBA about my May Saddle Sore 1000. I'm now a member of the IBA (#22418). It was all worth the wait. What to tackle next is the big question.

Welcome! One's eyes get opened during the ride that maybe North America isn't so giant after all.....?

I'm not that far ahead of you--completing my first SS1000 in September last year (#20850).

For me, I planned a bigger ride the next spring and did a BBG1500 in May (certs pending) My BBG Ride to Montana

If I hadn't gone for the BBG or couldn't keep up the pace I had an alternate plan to do a SS2000.

Utah 1088 last month successfully and I'm flying high! :punk:

What next? Hmm. Think 48+ next season? Maybe a B2B later this Fall?

Last edited by a moderator:
What next? Hmm. Think 48+ next season? Maybe a B2B later this Fall?
Go for the Hard-Core Xtreme ride...... a BBG3000!!!

48 hours. 3000 miles. 'Nuff said.
icon_twisted.gif

Well I finally heard back from the IBA about my May Saddle Sore 1000. I'm now a member of the IBA (#22418). It was all worth the wait. What to tackle next is the big question.
OUTSTANDING, Tom!!! Congratulations on your run!
thumb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well accordingto what I just readfrom the other board in July they were going to do the passes from Lassen north to Walker in the southfor a total of 11 passes in 24hrs for a total of 1013 miles they will be worn out by the time they finish like they said not much gas in some of that area they will have to ride through and most of them are on sport bikes.

rogerfjrfaster :D