New member, 2007 owner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomR

Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie to the forum, but have had my 2007 for about 4 years. Bought it for a song with 82,000 miles, and have over 100,000 on it now. I've renewed the steering bearings and wheel bearings, serviced the forks,  flushed fluids, and lubed the rear linkages. I absolutely love this motorcycle!

I am in theprocess of installing a Rostra cc; mechanicals are done, electricals are underway. Fingers crossed!

Tom

Hey Tom, another 2007 owner here from CA. Welcome to the forum, so much great info to be gleaned and shared with the community.

Love that Midnight Cherry color!

Brian the biknflyfisher

The color is great; will post a pic once it's back together. Oh, I also installed the stiffy kit and replaced the r subframe which was cracked when I bought it.

Hi all,

Newbie to the forum, but have had my 2007 for about 4 years. Bought it for a song with 82,000 miles, and have over 100,000 on it now. I've renewed the steering bearings and wheel bearings, serviced the forks, flushed fluids, and lubed the rear linkages. I absolutely love this motorcycle!

I am in theprocess of installing a Rostra cc; mechanicals are done, electricals are underway. Fingers crossed!

Tom
Hi Tom,,,,,what is a Rostra cc? I just bought a 2006 Fjr. Thanks, Tom in Oregon