New Member in AZ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RollieFree

Reaction score
Greetings. Not an owner yet. Joined the forum to get more familiar about what model would suit me best. Currently own a Yamaha Super Tenere, Victory, and BMW /5.
Many thanks in advance.
RF

Welcome to the forum! Where are you at in AZ? I own several you could come look at to get info. I am in northeast Phoenix.

Welcome to the forum! Where are you at in AZ? I own several you could come look at to get info. I am in northeast Phoenix.
I am in Chino Valley just north of Prescott. I work in Prescott at Embry Riddle. Thanks. I would love to do that.
RF

Welcome from metro Seattle! If you add a FJR to the stable, keep your Tenere. Each compliments the other quite nicely!!

~G

Welcome... I live in the far southeast Valley (Florence). From my experience, the FJR is the best sport tourer (dollar for dollar) on the market.

To echo a prior statement, two Yamahas in the garage would look mighty nice.

Made the loop up to Payson and back through Camp Verde, Jerome, Prescott, Skull Valley, Yarnell, Wickenburg, Gila Bend, Maricopa, and home a few weeks ago with another buddy with a '17 FJR. Great Springtime riding in your part of the state.

Yo SkooterG, I am over in Sun City West, would appreciate the chance to connect with you. Would be great to see your bikes and get your eyes on my 07... New to the FJR world. Going for a ride would be welcome as well..

Currently own a Yamaha Super Tenere, Victory, and BMW /5.
I had a 1972 BMW R75/5 ( Toaster tank) that I rode for thirty years. It was quite a change to move to my 2014 FJR with cruise control, ABS disc brakes, traction control, and about 90 more HP! I also used to live in AZ (Glendale and Anthem) for 10 years until I moved up to MinneSNOWta.

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome Rolliefree. I have a 2008 FJR1300 that I thoroughly enjoy riding, and it's been reliable as a brick. I'm not stating that based on it being my only bike. I also have a 92 Softtail, and a 2019 KTM 1290 GT that get exercised on a regular basis. I'm located in the far east valley in Apache Junction against the Usery Mountains to my north and the Superstions to my south.

Welcome Rolliefree. I have a 2008 FJR1300 that I thoroughly enjoy riding, and it's been reliable as a brick. I'm not stating that based on it being my only bike. I also have a 92 Softtail, and a 2019 KTM 1290 GT that get exercised on a regular basis. I'm located in the far east valley in Apache Junction against the Usery Mountains to my north and the Superstions to my south.
Yo Boostmeister,

I am located in Sun city west..how about connecting for a ride sometime?

Let's all set up a time and place to connect. Personally, I would really appreciate meeting some experienced FJR owners and learn some of the knowledge.

Yes, a meet and greet would be a great idea. My time and schedule is fairly flexible. Send me a PM. I have have owned 13 FJRs over the years, still have 5 of them, and have put over 600k miles on them. I probably can answer most questions about them.

Greetings. Not an owner yet. Joined the forum to get more familiar about what model would suit me best. Currently own a Yamaha Super Tenere, Victory, and BMW /5.
Many thanks in advance.
RF
Hi next-door neighbor. I'm in Williamson Valley and presently have the '17 FJR and lovin' it, compared to the other FJRs I've owned. Check it out.