New Owner in South AL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Leonard and I've been riding for the last 30+ years but haven't owned a bike in a while. I recently had the chance to ride a friends FJR and decided it was the right time and model to get back into ownership. I found a 2004 Cerulian Silver with 39k miles. I'm enjoying getting familiar with her and look forward to putting miles under my belt in the coming years. I'm looking forward to reading and sharing on this board as I enjoy 2 wheels again.

Y'all have a great weekend!!

IMG_1317.jpeg

Welcome....you're gonna love the machine..
Bought an '06 on my way to buy a ST1300...had to order without ever riding one...haven't looked back or at any other for that matter.

Let's setup a ride sometime...I need something to do when my wife gambles up there...

Welcome....you're gonna love the machine..
Bought an '06 on my way to buy a ST1300...had to order without ever riding one...haven't looked back or at any other for that matter.

Let's setup a ride sometime...I need something to do when my wife gambles up there...
I would enjoy that! Let me know when you plan to be up this way.