• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Satellite Radio Mount Mfg.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHFJR

Reaction score
We have just launched a new website called Premier Cycle Accessories. We have started this site to sell our own line of Satellite Radio Mounts and other audio oriented accessories. When I looked at the other mount(s) on the market, I realized they could be improved upon and that is what we set out to do. We have made three major changes to our line of holders. The first change is we designed the Velcro wrap to go through the mount itself, so we do not have to depend on an adhesive button to hold the antenna wire into place which over time will need replaced. Secondly, we have incorporated twenty-four degrees of swivel capability into our bases. If you have ever mounted anything to your brake or clutch reservoirs you know most do not line up perfectly to the driver's line of sight. Ours allows you to swivel the radio face until it is perfect for your viewing. Thirdly, we have chosen to powder coat the holder with a black texture finish. While this particular powder is more then twice the cost of the smooth finished powders others use, it is twice as scratch resistant also. This finish provides a great look and great durability. Please take a minute to view our website and make sure to look at the accessories page. There we offer hard to find power and audio cables, XM powder converters, in-line noise filters, universal electronic rain covers, noise canceling earphones and many other items.

We also manufacture a luggage rack and backrest for the 06 FJR. We will be introducing two new rack designs and a new stand alone backrest for the 06 very soon. All of the racks and backrest will be added to this site for purchase within the next few weeks. Stay Tuned!

Premier Cycle Accessories

universalholder.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tried to call you on my mount but you were closed and i dident get an email from you today ??

give me a shout k thanks