New Southeast Member Intro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MojoGuzzi

Reaction score
Hi all,

As my newbie post mentions, I'm looking at the possibility of maybe going FJR for my next bike. I've got a less-than-year-old Moto Guzzi Breva 1100, but I've been very impressed with the FJR. Too, the new Virginia Yamaha Honda in Richmond (the old Cliff's, under new ownership--owned by an ex-Virginia National Guard artillery officer) has a black cherry in stock.

So, I'll mostly lurk on the board, but I hope to hook up with some riders. I did see a silver FJR in WV at Brandywine on 33...anyone here?

Best,

mojo

Hi Mojo,

Welcome to the board. If'n you get that new ride... & even if you don't, let's all catch up for a ride, sometime.

Heidi

Oh about that FJR in Brandywine... I have no idea who that was. My friend Jeff, who lives in Chesapeake just bought a piece of property in that general direction... off of the BRP. Could've been him... but I am unsure.

Welcome aboard Mojo. Still dont have my FJR, but soon. Otherwise I could comment on the 15 mph switchbacks...probably something in the owners manual? Or ask luvtoride.

Richmond is a bit of a drive, but I do ride down that way from time to time. I'll post here next time I;m down that way..

Gary

Last edited by a moderator: