New to forum from Newfoundland, Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgoodyear

Reaction score
Hey fellow FJR friends

I have had my 2019 Liquid Graphite ES now for just over a year. In love with it since the day I bought it. Previous bike leading up to the FJR was an 03 Honda 919. Which I dearly loved as well. But the FJR is by far the best bike I have ridden in my 30 years of riding

Ride safe my fellow riders!

Hey fellow FJR friends

I have had my 2019 Liquid Graphite ES now for just over a year. In love with it since the day I bought it. Previous bike leading up to the FJR was an 03 Honda 919. Which I dearly loved as well. But the FJR is by far the best bike I have ridden in my 30 years of riding

Ride safe my fellow riders!
Welcome from Fredericton, NB!!

St. Johns?  I get to Newfoundland every two or three years for a week or two of riding and camping.  (My daughter used to live in St. John's - she went to medical school at MUN.)  Newfoundland is one of my favorite riding destinations and I have been almost everywhere other than the Connaigre Peninsula and Fogo - in the plan for next time.  I also plan on taking the ferry to Blanc-Sablon and exploring some of the paved parts of the TLH.  Friends of mine put TKC-80's on their FJRs and did the entire TLH to Baie-Comeau.

NL was in the plans for this year but unless the Atlantic governments declare an interprovincial travel "bubble", coronavirus restrictions will delay things until next year.  It would make good sense to do this for the sake of the tourism industry throughout Atlantic Canada.

Cheers!

Welcome from the other side of the continent.

I bet you enjoy the all-day comfort of the FJR after that 919. Both fun bikes, but it’s nice to stretch out and r I d e.

I know I am coming into this a bit late, but welcome from Maine. My grandparents were from the Rock. Grandpa (from Wesleyville 1889) was a constable in Petty Harbor and then a cop in St. John's just before he sailed to New Bedford, Mass. Grandma was from Lower Island Cove. Man I miss their accent. When I was goofing off Grandpa would say, "Hey bye, stay where you're too, till I come where you're at," then I'd get my bottom tanned. 😆 Cheers

I know I am coming into this a bit late, but welcome from Maine. My grandparents were from the Rock. Grandpa (from Wesleyville 1889) was a constable in Petty Harbor and then a cop in St. John's just before he sailed to New Bedford, Mass. Grandma was from Lower Island Cove. Man I miss their accent. When I was goofing off Grandpa would say, "Hey bye, stay where you're too, till I come where you're at," then I'd get my bottom tanned. 😆 Cheers
Padre, good to see a fellow Mainiac greeting our neighbor to the east. Where are you located?

Welcome, from the Left Coast, we only have 1 Timmies

Thankfully...LOL