New to here and a 2014 FJR1300!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbird

Reaction score
Greetings to you all! Very glad to have found like minds on what I consider the finest motorcycle I've ever straddled. It's been my dream two wheeler for many years and a huge check mark on my bucket list. A good friend let this bike go (with only 6,000 miles on the clock), I bought a one way ticket to Wisconsin this summer. After being trailered to Indy, I had an incredible ride getting to know her on the way back to Western PA. Not turning 60 till next year, I'm getting my Garage Queen farkled up nicely so she's ready for many miles of asphalt bliss. From what I was told by the previous owner, she was the last new red FJR available in the US, and he found it in California. I am more amazed every time I ride this thing and it seems to me the FJR could be the offspring of a Hayabusa and a Goldwing that got TOGETHER for a night of frolicking fun! 👍

quote: " the FJR could be the offspring of a Hayabusa and a Goldwing that got TOGETHER for a night of frolicking fun!  "

Well said.  Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride and many safe miles!

Congrats, love that red 14. Welcome to the FJR club. Just can't imagine that I routinely ride something that will blow away all the bikes I lusted for when I was young. LOL

Latest posts