New to me 2003 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX

Reaction score
On Monday I flew from Atlanta to Jacksonville to check out a 2003 FJR, well I bought it. It has most everything I was looking for, comfy seat, extra windshield for the winter, Fender extender, radiator guard, Heli risers. Only thing left is a way to mount my gps. I ended up putting 842 kilometers ( in my quest to set the clock, I managed to mess this up ) on it my first day. Got to read the pic tutorial again and I'll post em up.

On Monday I flew from Atlanta to Jacksonville to check out a 2003 FJR, well I bought it. It has most everything I was looking for, comfy seat, extra windshield for the winter, Fender extender, radiator guard, Heli risers. Only thing left is a way to mount my gps. I ended up putting 842 kilometers ( in my quest to set the clock, I managed to mess this up ) on it my first day. Got to read the pic tutorial again and I'll post em up.
Welcome to the circus, XXX. You should get many more kilometers of fun outta yer Feej.

For what it's worth...I screwed around with those display buttons on my 1st day more times than I care to admit before accepting defeat and reading the manual. My wife says it's a genetic defect.

Last edited by a moderator: