New (to me) Kawasaki Z1000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... now about your drivers licence ...
smile.png
His license will be like flash paper. Poof, one quick bright flash and then gone without even a wisp of smoke. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard, when you get pulled over, just let them know you're from another country and don't speak English. Act French!

Nice Fairlaner! Definitely will be interested in hearing more about this bike. Looking to trade in my training-wheel CBR250R for something fun. While I won't part with the FJR, it seems like overkill for running around these little-ole North Texas roads close to home. Also looking at the Fz09.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Fairlaner! Definitely will be interested in hearing more about this bike. Looking to trade in my training-wheel CBR250R for something fun. While I won't part with the FJR, it seems like overkill for running around these little-ole North Texas roads close to home. Also looking at the Fz09.
You need a larger font.

Well i gotta say that i took this on the freeway today for the first time and an FJR she isn't......

It wants to rip your arms off at speeds over 80mph and i do feel i little more exposed while lane sharing.....BUT having said that this thing isa Blast to ride and thats Blast with a capital B.......

Seating position is really nice but the seat is not that comfy and i doubt i will be doing and 400 mile days on it (but you never know).

Things i will be changing......slightly larger screen is right there at the top of the list, maybe the seat, Sergeant and Corbin both make seats for it....

I really miss have storage so today i ordered a tail bag for it, A smuggler would be nice....

Not being a fan of Green, i would love to cover some of the green bits with that carbon wrap...(where do i get that?).

I am off to San Fran tomorrow so more follow ups next week....

Oh and Roy get that ride planned...

R