New type GoPro mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Guy

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if this could be adapted to the FJR
wink.png

gopromount2_zps96ee66c9.jpg

I really like the the rope safety cord! ...though the camera should also be secured with duct tape.

Redneck Engineering rocks. Positive points for the type and size of material used, bonus point multiplier for using rope. Point deductions for no duct tape or grocery carts being used.

Since the 'bracket' isn't weight balanced side to side I'm kinda wondering what's going to happen when the left side starts to sag down causing the camera mount move toward the chain and wheel spokes.

There sure is a lot of tread on the sides of the tire compared to the center.

Redneck Engineering rocks. Positive points for the type and size of material used, bonus point multiplier for using rope. Point deductions for no duct tape or grocery carts being used.
Since the 'bracket' isn't weight balanced side to side I'm kinda wondering what's going to happen when the left side starts to sag down causing the camera mount move toward the chain and wheel spokes.

There sure is a lot of tread on the sides of the tire compared to the center.
I can only assume he's running on a drag strip and wants to look at his chain (see this thread).