New wall covering for the frugal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
Alright, Michelle came into my office a couple of weeks ago and said "that wall is really bare, we should see if we can find something to put on there". So rather than end up with some dried flower arrangement or some such thing, I did this instead :yahoo: ......Her only response was, "very colorful". I don't know if that was good or bad. :unsure: I find it interesting that the only state with a non-reflective tag is Pennsylvania. Boy I hope the weather warms up quick, I'm starting to run out of ideas of how to keep myself busy.

DSCF1943.jpg

Alright, Michelle came into my office a couple of weeks ago and said "that wall is really bare, we should see if we can find something to put on there". So rather than end up with some dried flower arrangement or some such thing, I did this instead :yahoo: ......Her only response was, "very colorful". I don't know if that was good or bad. :unsure: I find it interesting that the only state with a non-reflective tag is Pennsylvania. Boy I hope the weather warms up quick, I'm starting to run out of ideas of how to keep myself busy.
DSCF1943.jpg
Looks good Axe.. now to keep busy start collecting plates from around the world . ;)

You laugh but we have a antique car club member locally that has more plates than you have ever seen in your life some of them worth BIG money, mostly supplies the antique builders/restorers with proper vintage tags that can be legally used.