New Western Canadian Regional (WCR) Gathering Heading

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't a magic formula, but once in a while there seems to be a request and some consensus amongst the players that a geographical area is a bit too large to serve the needs of FJR rider gatherings. And it seems reasonable that Canada is a sufficiently large place that Canucks might want to meet on several ends of it's breadth. Thanks Canadian representatives for presenting a compelling consensus for the new WCR area. I'll leave it to your maple leaf sensibilities whether something is CFR or WCR...and that you won't try crossing too far south of the 49th parallel. ;)

And good luck with your first WCR. :)

Ignacio

In the WFO/NAFO/WCR/CFR vicinity

Last edited by a moderator:
What, the "squeeky wheel" gets the grease? :dribble:

Are they louder or busier? :rolleyes:

Oh, wait....it's boobs, isn't it? :eek:

[SIZE=8pt]I mean, that's why California has it's own section, right?[/SIZE]

Because it's inhabited by so many boobs!

Jes' wonderin'? ;)

Interesting

Canada now have two rallies....

Before you know it we will have are own money, government and make are own laws.

I just hope the country is big enough that we won't fight over the same town :rolleyes:

Appropriate and well done, Iggy. That is, since Western Canada seems to have some of the very best roads and scenery on the continent. And most of them Canadians are nice folks to hang out with -- just beware when the subject of Hockey comes up, especially if it involves a hockey competition with their southern neighbors. (So we won't be speaking about tomorrow's Olympic event with them, no matter how it goes.)

... just beware when the subject of Hockey comes up, especially if it involves a hockey competition with their southern neighbors. (So we won't be speaking about tomorrow's Olympic event with them, no matter how it goes.)
Well the ladies already showed you 'mericans how we roll, tomorrow is the boys turn! :D

I heard the the US team has been saying they're going to take great pleasure beating us on our turf, at our game... Glad they recognize that it's OUR game! :p

ps - Thanks Iggy!