New Year Day RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be a good day Mr Bill. Sorry I can't make it.

George

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cota95" data-cid="1411085" data-time="1546286960"><p>

Sound be a good day Mr Bill. Sorry I can't make it.<br />

George</p></blockquote>

Sorry to hear that George. Happy New Year!

That's a good central-ish location too. Would make for a nice RTE, at least for me. Got dinner plans for early tomorrow though.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fred W" data-cid="1411088" data-time="1546294004"><p>

Hmmm...<br />

<br />

I think I can make this one. Start the New Year off right?</p></blockquote>

Osj will be there on some sort of Ducati and Bob from Stafford Springs on a scooter if his FJR won't start.

Yes it will be a good start to 2019. See you tomorrow!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BigOgre" data-cid="1411090" data-time="1546296340"><p>

That's a good central-ish location too. Would make for a nice RTE, at least for me. Got dinner plans for early tomorrow though.</p></blockquote>

I'll bet the winds put ferry out of commission anyway.

Hope to see you on a ride this spring!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mossyrocks13k" data-cid="1411106" data-time="1546304241"><p>

I will try to make it. Hope to see everyone tomm.</p></blockquote>

Glenn,

The wind should dry the roads pretty quick. Hope t see you there!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FJRPittsburgh" data-cid="1411112" data-time="1546314062"><p>

Wish I were closer. You boys have a great ride and be safe.</p></blockquote>

I would be surprised to see a PA plate there. Happy New Year! OH ride will be here soon.

While I won't make this one, I will be out riding.....once my battery is charged! I went out to leave and noticed I was down to 7.8 volts! I forgot to put the charger back on it after charging up Heidi's new battery. Haven't ridden since the Geek's tech day beginning of October!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Intech" data-cid="1411130" data-time="1546357219"><p>

While I won't make this one, I will be out riding.....once my battery is charged! I went out to leave and noticed I was down to 7.8 volts! I forgot to put the charger back on it after charging up Heidi's new battery. Haven't ridden since the Geek's tech day beginning of October!</p></blockquote>

Bob,

Turned out to be a good day to ride Southern New England. I can't believe Fred came through the snows of New Hampshire.

Hope you had a great ride!

Thanks for giving us an excuse to get out, Bill. My first time riding on New Year’s Day that I can remember.

It was pretty warm down in Putney, though I was happy to have my heated gear by the time I got back to NH and temps below 40.

I think that one’s going to have to hold me until spring.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fred W" data-cid="1411157" data-time="1546377718"><p>

Thanks for giving us an excuse to get out, Bill. My first time riding on New Years Day that I can remember. It was pretty warm down in Putney, though I was happy to have my heated gear by the time I got back to NH and temps below 40.I think that ones going to have to hold me until spring.</p></blockquote>

I seem to remember riding every new Year Day. Great to see someone older than me. Thanks Mr Fred

Temp dropping fast here too. Stupid car wash didn't take credit card so my FJR is a little muddy until my next ride in the Spring

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mossyrocks13k" data-cid="1411106" data-time="1546304241"><p>I will try to make it. Hope to see everyone tomm.</p></blockquote>

Glenn,

The wind should dry the roads pretty quick. Hope t see you there!
Hey it was great seeing everyone. Not worried about wet roads, now wet leaves on the other hand...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mossyrocks13k" data-cid="1411171" data-time="1546390491"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mr Bill" data-cid="1411107"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mossyrocks13k" data-cid="1411106" data-time="1546304241"><p><br />

I will try to make it. Hope to see everyone tomm.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

Glenn,<br />

<br />

The wind should dry the roads pretty quick. Hope t see you there!</p></blockquote>

Hey it was great seeing everyone. Not worried about wet roads, now wet leaves on the other hand...</p></blockquote>

they salted the roads here and it is sprayed everywhere on my bike. It didn't dry up quick enough.

Great to see you too Glenn