New Years Day ride 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
Here is my first video of the year.. I promise you all no swear words in this video.

Due to the last film and some negative post about the lyrics this video has none.

Although keep in mind folks. This is the year 2010 and music has changed so I cant promise song wont have a bad word in it. By the way that last video (wrap up 2009) is still jamming up the most viewed chart on motozania.com.

I do plane do change to some different type’s of music through out the year so I’m letting all no now you might not like all videos. So if you all have a favorite tune you would like to see a Jdog Flick too send me a PM with request and will try to get them down in the up coming year.

Here is the first of many more I hope to make this year enjoy.

https://community.motozania.com/_New-Year-r...1906/29029.html

Jdog

LOL, I was wondering if you would take some heat for that last obscene video..

Keep em coming Jdog, do what you want, phook the rest.. just sayin' of course..

Thanks, jdog. Enjoyed that.BUT, since you got me over there looking at "most viewed" on MotoZania,

it's your fault I stumbled onto THIS little "dirt riding" video.

Carver, you should show her your track at the Hondarosa.
LOL, I saw that clip about 1,253 times before.. Purrrrrr....

LOL, I was wondering if you would take some heat for that last obscene video..
Keep em coming Jdog, do what you want, phook the rest.. just sayin' of course..
I had one guy on the ST forum bitch about the wrap uip lyrics. and about 3 on the Burgman site...They where nothing but olf crusty farts that probably had one foot in the grave anyways and just want to bitch about something :rolleyes:

Im still rolling them in.... :yahoo: Jdoggy