New Year's Day RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 213

FJR DarkSider #1
Reaction score
Just in case some of you in the PacNorWet were waiting for it, planning on it or needed some excuse for a New Year's Day ride...

Here it is!

LINKY

If I can still fit in my raingear and there isn't a gully washer, I'm going. I need to get back on the bike. I'm not nuts about Mo's (I'm in the tiny minority there folks), but Florence is cool and being around a few motorcycle types listening to their stories sounds like fun.

Everybody that shows up on an FJR gets a free cup of chowder on me.

If I can still fit in my raingear and there isn't a gully washer, I'm going. I need to get back on the bike. I'm not nuts about Mo's (I'm in the tiny minority there folks), but Florence is cool and being around a few motorcycle types listening to their stories sounds like fun.

Everybody that shows up on an FJR gets a free cup of chowder on me.
Mo's is Mo's. There is much better chowder on the coast, but it's easy to find, easy to accomodate the group and Florence is right at the end of 126, perhaps the lowest pass in the coast range.

You don't need to pay for anything but your own chow Shiny, just show up if you can. It will be good to get out, for all of us. :D

Ride/drive safe. Snow and rain in the area in the am but better by afternoon. I'm coming along...

UPDATE: At 8pm there was a little bit of drizzle as I drove my daughter to her babysitting gig. Now at 10:30 there is an inch of snow on the ground. Unusual around here... brrrr

Last edited by a moderator: