NoMoSno - Gassville AR - April 12 - 14, 2019

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidSilver

Reaction score
Hey guys. We just plop out a few routes and stay in a musty old motel. In case anybody wants to join...

I'm booked for Friday and Saturday nights. If work will allow, I may try to ride in Thursday night.

Brass Door Motel - FJR Owners Motorcycle Group
("yous be riddeen vissh Joohn? Aha yeas, vee hav room fors yoo.")

April 12 - 14, 2019
Gassville, AR
(870) 435-2988

(I told her not to worry about a group rate, the price is already low.)

Well I have a room booked at the Brass Door 11th - 14th but we have flooding predicted for our area. As Mayor of Abercrombie I would guess it would be frowned upon if I hopped on a motorcycle and took off letting others deal with it. Playing it by ear.

Gents,

Please try to download the routes at the URL below.

www.tvguys.com/spotserver/2019NoMoSnoRoutes.zip

The .gpx files are in a zip file, so you save it locally and try to import the files into your basecamp. I'm not the guru of route sharing, but I hope it works.

THE FORECAST has been improving, but *IF* the weatherman says our two days are a washout, I'll plan to reschedule our dates. For now, the weather doesn't look too bad.

Looks like winter is giving us one last kick in the balls after two sunny 60 degree days in a rows. Winter storm and blizzard warnings Wednesday afternoon and into Thursday so I'm out as well. The silver lining is, I just got invited to ride dirt bike in Moab in two weeks so I do have something to look forward to!

Latest posts