NoPolio 8hr Rally - Folsom/Roseville - Sept 12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwhite518

Reaction score
Rally Date: September 12, 2015

https://nopolio.org/

The NoPolio Rally is back for another year. This is an 8 hour event based out of the Sacramento area, with options for casual riders, first-timers, and big dogs. Come explore the beauty of Northern California on a day ride that is as competitive as you want it to be. Yours truly has spent many hours scouting this event. It's going to be fun.

Your entry fee includes a RTE at Bob Mutchler's house on Friday night, a banquet dinner at A&S Cycles after the rally on Saturday, and plenty of rally swag door prizes.

And best of all, it is a charity benefit for the Rotary Polio Plus, which is dedicated to eradicating Polio across the planet. It was recently announced that Nigeria has been polio-free for one year. It's great progress, but we need to keep fighting.

SPECIAL INCENTIVE!! WIN A 2006 HONDA SHADOW!!!!
NoPolio rider Mark Coulter has generously donated a very nice 2006 Honda Shadow to the rally. We are raffling this bike to riders of the NoPolio and the Cal24 which ran in June 2015. Each rally entry includes one raffle ticket, and additional tickets are available for $50 each. The price for each ticket is fully tax deductible as a donation to Polio Plus. The drawing will be held at the rally finishers banquet. Somebody is going home with this bike.

To register, and for more information:

https://nopolio.org/

[email protected]

[email protected]

Dang Tyler, I was really hoping you could make it.
sad.png
If it was just me, I'd see about rearranging my schedule but it's a group ride that I'm leading and it's been on the books for months now... it's definitely something I'm interested in but guess it will have to wait until next year.