Nor-Cal Ride 16.17th and 18th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluestreek

Bluestreek
Reaction score
I have been told I was planning the same ride we did last year again this year.

So here goes

I just made reservations at the Comfort Inn, Yreka Ca. for Friday night [SIZE=12pt]Oct 16th[/SIZE]

and The Comfort Inn and suites in Fortuna for Saturday night [SIZE=12pt]Oct 17th[/SIZE].

Friday we will meet at the Marysville Chevron and head to Red Bluff and stop at the Dennys for a late breakfast or early lunch and to meet more riders

After we will ride 36 to 3 then north to Yreka. Dinner at the Black Bear dinner across the street

Saturday we ride 96 to 299 to 3 south to 36 and west to Fortuna. Lunch along the way

Dinner at the Ell River Pub. We can walk there and stumble back

Sunday we will dine at the hotel for breakfast and head for home via the old Redwood Hwy legget and hwy 1

There are plenty of places to make the route shorter for those that don't want to ride as much ( CBA members you know who you are) Also for those that can't make Friday you can meet us in Fortuna on Saturday or along the way.

I will have more details as the time nears

I suggest making room reservations early

36Ride.jpg

I'm thinkin meet at or around 9:00 am at the [SIZE=12pt]Marysville Chevron [/SIZE]with kick stands up at [SIZE=12pt]9:30 am[/SIZE] That should get us to Red Bluff around 11:00 ish I plan on filling bike and having a late breakfast or early lunch.

Leaving at 12:00pm

Anyone wanting to leave earlier or later may do so. Theres nothing that says we all have to go as one big parade. Kinda like herding cats.

MarysvilleChevroncopy.jpg

Diner at the Black Bear diner across from the hotel at around 7:30 pm We will give them a heads up on how many just before.

Also we will let the restaurant in Fortuna know were coming before hand and hopefully avoid last years miss fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been told I was planning the same ride we did last year again this year.So here goes.....
Welllll....you did such a good job last year (and it was sort of rianed out 2 years ago) it seems a good idea for you to plan this one.

I mean...er...uhm....you're on a bluestreek! :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Looks like a great ride, thanks Steve.

We got our rooms for Friday and Saturday. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Looks like a great ride, thanks Steve. We got our rooms for Friday and Saturday. :yahoo: :yahoo:
I've got to apply for the day off, first. That might be the weekend we're moving the terminal. :angry:

OK -- we got the day off :yahoo:

We're in on this. Thanks Steve ..

Rooms with adjoining doors to the Hycles :) ... but don't tell anybody .... shhhhhhhhh !

OK -- we got the day off :yahoo: We're in on this. Thanks Steve ..

Rooms with adjoining doors to the Hycles :) ... but don't tell anybody .... shhhhhhhhh !
But you said we get to share the bridal suite . :(

Both nights booked. Sac area guys N gals leaving Friday, designate a meet point/departure time on Friday the 16th and I'll be there.

CAJW: it looks like Steve did not post a meet time only an eat time.

So how about 7:30 to 8:00 am and kickstands up at 8:05 am. And who ever is talking can finish their conversation and leave at ththeir own time and meet us in Redbluff:

Not trying to steal your thread Steve only a suggestd meet and leave time feel free to change.

I will be there at 7:30 am

As soon as I make the reservations the BKF's are in. As for a meeting place before the trip to Marysville, I suspect a few of us might be starting out at the Solano Baking Company in Dixon. Right Hycle?

Mark and Anne Marie

P.S., Thanks Steve for putting this together.

CAJW: it looks like Steve did not post a meet time only an eat time.
So how about 7:30 to 8:00 am and kickstands up at 8:05 am. And who ever is talking can finish their conversation and leave at ththeir own time and meet us in Redbluff:

Not trying to steal your thread Steve only a suggestd meet and leave time feel free to change.

I will be there at 7:30 am
:eek: There meaning the Marysville Chevron, leaving at 0805? If so I'll need to be rolling outa bed around 0330. :eek: If I was Old Michael this wouldn't be a problem, but there's only ONE Old Michael. I might re-think that unless you mean leaving Sacto at 0805, which I could make.

I'm not sure yet, but I might go up to Red Bluff on Thursday night and meet at Denny's there.

Haven't made a reservation for Thursday night yet. Just talking it over with Terri.

Mike