Nor-Cal Ride Oct. 17th, 18th and 10th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluestreek

Bluestreek
Reaction score
If all goes as planned we will leave Marysville Friday morning and head north on 70 to Oroville and take 149 NW to 99 north to Red Bluff where we will pick up 36 west to Hwy 3 where we will then turn north and ride that fun road all the way to Yreka. We will be spending the night there at the Comfort Inn.

Friday Marysville to Yreka 307 miles

Saturday morning we will head out on 96 west and then south to 299. We will take 299 east to Hwy 3 and then go south to Hwy 36 where we will go west to Fortuna. There's plenty of places where this route can be shortened in case anyone is having too much fun

We will be spending the night in Fortuna at the Comfort Inn and having diner at the Eel Brew Pub next door.

Saturday Yreka to Eureka 339 miles

Sunday morning we will head over to the Somoa Cookhouse for breakfast

After breakfast we will head down 101 to hwy 211 where we will head west to Mattole road. When we hit the coast we will head south. We will stay on Mattole rd till it comes out on 101.

If we have time we will head south on the Redwood hwy After we will follow 101 south to Leggett where we will again turn west and head for the coast. Once there we will head south to Ft Bragg.

This is where we will pick up hwy 20 and head back to Marysville

Sunday Fortuna to Ft Bragg (via Samoa Cook house and Lost Coast hwy) 205 miles

Anyone that would like to join us for all or part of this ride will be welcome.

I will have this on map source. If anyone is interested pm me your e-mail (unlass I already have it) and I will e-mail it to you.

I have been checking hotel rooms and there all booking up fast. If you want to go you should book your room ASAP. You can always cancel if you change your mind.

36Ride.jpg

Players

Bluestreeks

MM2

Exskibum

Highlander's

Nightshine

Hycle------------(Saturday)

RogDebs--------(Saturday)

Renojohn-------(Maybe an appearance)

Bikeffects--------(to busy being retired)

Uberkul's---------Will be missed, well Uberwife anyway

Friday we will be stopping at Denny's in Red Bluff for a meal at approximately 10:00 am. We will also be meeting other riders here.

At 11:00 am we will be kick stands up with full fuel. I am also thinking of a quick stop at the sign on 36 ( TWN avatar )

Any one wishing to ride to Red Bluff with Cyndi and I let me know and we will meet at the Chevron in Marysville at 8:00 am otherwise we will see you in Red Bluff or ???

Last edited by a moderator:
:yahoo: I'm in!!!!! :yahoo:

Eye gots rumes et thems Comforted Ins soes me en exskibum gots showers en bedds soes we kin bee kleen fer eatin' wit dems wimmens (Gotta keep them wimmens gladly en happy.) en soes we kin git a gude knight's sleepin' fer ridin'.

Yessir, we is awl on-tawpa dis thang!

Well since my life has been all work and no play lately at least I can ride this road with the best and here's.......................

. Part 1. PM. <>< :D Enjoy! Sorry for the hijack, couldn't resist...

Last edited by a moderator:
Terri and I have booked a room for Saturday night at Fortuna.

Terri says she has hugs for those good smelling men.

Teaser
38.jpg

Samoa cookhouse
This is where the old lumber jacks used to eat. The young ones too I guess.
There is a small museum inside.
This a great place to eat :rolleyes:

sure hope that I can make some of this ....jugglin' some stuff and keepin' fingers crossed.

Samoa Cookhouse .....last time I got hungry after leaving that place ....about 3days later LOL

[SIZE=8pt]You guys all suck.[/SIZE] :(

. ;)
Yeah....and we feel really really bad about it. :crazy: NOT!!! :no: :bleh:

Actually, my friend, I'll miss your smiling face that is normally hidden behind your camera. Heal quickly and buy the replacement bike. There's much riding and exploring to be done.

Well Looks like I will miss this ride this time but not do to weather. I will be in school that Saturday and Sunday

Than skip a week and be in that weekend also.

Everyone injoy the ride Old Mike you can tag long in what ever four wheel you have, while everyone else is on one of these :bike:

My plan is to spend a couple nights up in Arcata, take my daughter out to dinner (beats school cafeteria food) and then meet the group in Samoa for the ride home. It's been up in the air, timing wise, but I'll be there Sunday morning. What time do you think you'll be hitting the Cookhouse for breakfast, Steve? Plans that far along yet? Thx, Mike

My plan is to spend a couple nights up in Arcata, take my daughter out to dinner (beats school cafeteria food) and then meet the group in Samoa for the ride home. It's been up in the air, timing wise, but I'll be there Sunday morning. What time do you think you'll be hitting the Cookhouse for breakfast, Steve? Plans that far along yet? Thx, Mike
I'd exchange cell numbers in case plans change Monday night..... :blink:

This ride is exactly one week too early for me to participate. Will be heading to Chico on the 23rd for 3 days.

Have a nice ride, looks like a great route! :clapping:

Got an inch or two of snow last night. It insn't looking good for this one. If it is local then I can trailer south until I find pavement and then ride.

Latest posts