North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the holidays are slowing things down too? I've been itching for a ride but just too many things taking up time right now.

The offending schoolhouse is about 4 miles from my home. It's near the Lewisberry and Dover areas.

For the sake of moving this along let's just call it as your bike at a school. There are loads of old one room schoolhouses here in PA that have become homes and even small businesses. I've even come across one that's now an ice cream shop named "The Sundae School"

Looks pretty warm down in Mississippi. Don’t think I’ll be moto tagging up here for at least 2 more months, likely longer with mud season.

I kind of remember tagging a large outdoor chair at the beginning of this thread. Not that this matters in the least. Just sparked a few neurons in my ole’ brain.

edit- found it: Linky

And t’was only 9 years ago, eh?

Last edited:
Roadside furniture tagged,
A460179F-C987-422E-9BC4-DE48080873A2.jpeg
Next tag, a mailbox made from a motorcycle OR motorcycle parts OR maybe it’s best to include any ornamental artisy fartsy type mailbox structure?
Is this OK?
71301291-7044-4C41-A974-4937E466454E.jpeg

Last edited:
Grab, Best I could do as building is in state capitol and parking sucks.

P5150002-X2.jpg

Keeping with the government building theme, a local government building like township, borough, village, etc.

P5150003-X2.jpg

This one happens to be right alongside the Susquehanna River and less than a mile as the crow flies from Three Mile Island