North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grab.

PB250035-X2.jpg

Seasonal drop Christmas tree farm or place selling Christmas trees.
PB250036-X2.jpg

This one just happens to overlook Three Mile Island

This brings back a memory. Some time ago I came across a sign up in Massachusetts that had me laughing in my helmet. Always regretted not turning around to snap a pic. A quick search just now shows I wasn't the only one.

CLICKY

Grab - Fire Engine. Guess technically it’s a tower but it’s still a fire truck.

IMG_2762.jpeg

Bonus - in the bar me next to the original engine, the bar tender was also a fire fighter and and this is his engine form his station
IMG_2256.jpeg

New Tag - Biker in action. Extra credit if it’s a selfie with beard in motion

70646715255__18613FF1-DE4F-4540-9977-A349D82627B0.jpeg
camphoto_1254324197.jpeg

@VAcracker - In all photos, no bike in the photo. And I would encourage people to not use photos in motion. Sure, many people can safely take a picture while riding, but not all, and not in all conditions.

I'd love to see your fire engine pic with your bike. Otherwise, we're still on the fire engine tag.

I’ll have to start over then. The fire engine pic was done on a trip to Pennsylvania we took with another couple. It was easier to walk over to the Fire truck, then take our motorcycles over.

Page one has the rules. There aren't many, but having the bike in the photo is one. I hope you continue to play the game. Just a note, it's not a try to stump everyone else game, it's an excuse to go for a ride game.