North Cascades pass opening

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Olympia until Sunday morning. Thursday evening I am in Bremerton. I am flexible Sunday through Thursday. I have no plans where to stay, as of yet. In the next couple of days I plan on trying to find a cheap, but not dumpy hotel in the area.

Correction: I need to be in Auburn Thursday night. Too bad I am working this weekend. Would love to make the Tech Meet.

I am in Olympia until Sunday morning. Thursday evening I am in Bremerton. I am flexible Sunday through Thursday. I have no plans where to stay, as of yet. In the next couple of days I plan on trying to find a cheap, but not dumpy hotel in the area.
Let me know where you end up. I'm in the NE foothills...quite a ways away [especially with weekday traffic] from Oly and Bremerton.

--G

If the weather holds your welcome to do the loop on Wednesday And George has some great back roads in his hood to make a nice loop out of..

Correction: I need to be in Auburn Thursday night. Too bad I am working this weekend. Would love to make the Tech Meet.
Skoot, there is a Peppermill (Best Western) and a LaQuinta Inn in Auburn. Both are relatively inexpensive and less than a mile from Hinshaws (if you are doing a demo day there).

There is a Longhorn BBQ next to the Peppermill. Food is good, prices are cheap. Good bar. I owe you a beer while you are here. PM me your number so we can get together.

Skoot, there is a Peppermill (Best Western) and a LaQuinta Inn in Auburn. Both are relatively inexpensive and less than a mile from Hinshaws (if you are doing a demo day there).

There is a Longhorn BBQ next to the Peppermill. Food is good, prices are cheap. Good bar. I owe you a beer while you are here. PM me your number so we can get together.

Erm....... I think I owe you a beer over a suspension linkage clusterfuck.

Looks like the Auburn Guesthouse Inn meets my 'cheap' requirements. Know anything about it?

Erm....... I think I owe you a beer over a suspension linkage clusterfuck.

Looks like the Auburn Guesthouse Inn meets my 'cheap' requirements. Know anything about it?

It is a fleabag - old Nedel's Inn. In the flight path for a fairly busy local airport.