Not a "Reuben Run" but "The Last Hurrah" - Labor Day Weekend 1-5 September 2022

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great photo of Ray, the eyes are particularly well captured.

You can just feel that he is about to produce a characteristic Ray witticism.

I'm sure there are some old "Friends of Ray" that may no longer participate on this and other forums.
They would all predate me.

Could one of you that might be aware of some of those folks please take on the task of notifying those that you think might like to attend?

Working with Extremarine (Wayne) to establish a Web portal for registration (free) for attendance. primarily needed so "JP" will have enough food for the Friday Night Parking Lot Social (funded by donation) and a Pay Portal for pre-payment for Dinner on Saturday night.

There will be Tee-Shirts, direct purchase by those that want them, we will have them shipped to the motel and distribute them there.

Details on Registration, Dinner, and Tee-Shirts are forthcoming around July 4th when I get back from the Yukon.

"JP" has done an outstanding job fighting through the supply chain hiccoughs to come up with a variety of great Tee-Shirts for the "Last Hurrah"

You order and pay for your shirts here - https://www.customink.com/g/zzr0-00ck-xx99 - Shirts will be distributed at the Friday night Parking Lot Social that "JP" puts on (he is the great guy that caters the food and mixes the cocktails).

If you want a shirt and aren't going to be at LaPine, let us know and we will figure out how to get it to you after the event, might cost you a little postage.

The Men's Long Sleeve Shirt shows a few smaller sizes available at the moment but the vendor says they will update the availability once they have the shirt in stock again, somebody bought them out of all of their Large. X-Large, XX-Large etc....Supply Chain issues are real!

front_large_extended.png

back_large_extended.png

Note that we have Women's L/S and S/S shirts available as well,

front_large_extended.png

back_large_extended.png

No Wheaton you can't have a men's shirt in Hot Pink Coral!

I'm not going to be on the receiving end of another ass chewing from Miss "T" once was enough. JSNS!

Any extra pennies, nickels, dimes. quarters, dollars, etc. collected from the shirts will go to "JP" to help defray the costs of the Friday Night Social.