Not a "Reuben Run" but "The Last Hurrah" - Labor Day Weekend 1-5 September 2022

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"JP" has done an outstanding job fighting through the supply chain hiccoughs to come up with a variety of great Tee-Shirts for the "Last Hurrah"

You order and pay for your shirts here - https://www.customink.com/g/zzr0-00ck-xx99 - Shirts will be distributed at the Friday night Parking Lot Social that "JP" puts on (he is the great guy that caters the food and mixes the cocktails).

If you want a shirt and aren't going to be at LaPine, let us know and we will figure out how to get it to you after the event, might cost you a little postage.

The Men's Long Sleeve Shirt shows a few smaller sizes available at the moment but the vendor says they will update the availability once they have the shirt in stock again, somebody bought them out of all of their Large. X-Large, XX-Large etc....Supply Chain issues are real!

front_large_extended.png

back_large_extended.png

Note that we have Women's L/S and S/S shirts available as well,

front_large_extended.png

back_large_extended.png

No Wheaton you can't have a men's shirt in Hot Pink Coral!

I'm not going to be on the receiving end of another ass chewing from Miss "T" once was enough. JSNS!

Any extra pennies, nickels, dimes. quarters, dollars, etc. collected from the shirts will go to "JP" to help defray the costs of the Friday Night Social.
Hi all, sorry I may or may not be posting this on the road :) please forgive any grammatical errors.
Tiring of waiting for larger adult sizes in the long sleeve shirt we have explored options, at this link you will find we have added the Hanes long sleeve shirt in safety green and is available in small through xxxl. Get them while they're hot!
https://www.customink.com/g/zzr0-00ck-xx99JP

Registered and ordered meal. Yeah.

Is the BW holding the rate offered way back when? Reason I'm asking is that I checked their online rate and it now $250+ a night of the event.

Last edited:
30 Tee shirts have been ordered, but at last count Registrations and Dinners were lagging.

Ray would be harassing the hell out of us at this point.

If you are coming please get registered and buy your dinner.

Thanks

John

Registered and ordered meal. Yeah.

Is the BW holding the rate offered way back when? Reason I'm asking is that I checked their online rate and it now $250+ a night of the event.
Yes - Follow the instructions in Post #1, Call them and use " Reuben Run". "to get the rate. The manager is Phil Roberts, ask for him if there are issues when requesting and receiving the rate.

Rooms can and should be arranged soonest by calling the Best Western LaPine at 541-536-5130.
Double Queen and Single Rooms are $121.00 plus tax.
If you have an issue ask to speak with "Phil"!

There is a 48-hour cancellation policy on these rooms due to it being Labor Day Weekend.

Last edited:
As of today there are twenty signed up for dinner and registered:

BigJohnSD (1)
YamaDave2 (1)
Niehart (1)
Panman (1)
CraigsRegs (1)
Auburn & Mrs Auburn (2)
PhatAir4Me (3)
Bugnatr (2)
Audiowize (1)
Bugman (1)
Philip (1)
Intech (1)
Roy (1)
blufjr (1)
Old Michael (1)
NorCal FJR (1)

If you have not yet registered and/or purchased your meal please do so here ASAP

Meal & Registration - https://attacktheroad.com/atrstore/product/the-last-hurrah-rally-banquet-meal/

Registration Only - https://attacktheroad.com/atrstore/product/rlh-registration-only/

Thank You
I did want to mention one thing on the price for Dinner. When I met with Joel he actually is no longer catering as of this year due to wild fluctuations in pricing and even availability of products. He found himself booking caterings six or even three months in advance and then after expenses losing money on them! He agreed to do our event given the previous history and relationship with Ray so let's do what we can to support this small business!
Edit - I removed the extraneous graphic...

Attachments

• 1658005155160.jpg
    1658005155160.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: