Not a "Reuben Run" but "The Last Hurrah" - Labor Day Weekend 1-5 September 2022

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, Mike Cook and I are in the same boat as Garrett. We are registered and have rooms but missed the dinner deadline. Please add us to the standby queue for dinner. Thx!

We're gonna be leaving pretty early on Thursday morning (around 730am) so maybe we can find a meet up place unless you think you can be at Dougie's by then. ;)
I can be at Doug's if you are going via 49, but if you are coming down 20, I can meet you at Marysville Road. Do you know which way you are heading?

I'm a last minute addition; I joined in 2019 and excited to be back for another year (RIP Ray).

Are there any spots available for the dinner? Count me in if so, I'm good for the money.

Attaching a photo from the ride to the 2019 Run. What a wild rainstorm that was!

- Garrett
Sweet pic!

John, Mike Cook and I are in the same boat as Garrett. We are registered and have rooms but missed the dinner deadline. Please add us to the standby queue for dinner. Thx!
Last night on the road, headed home tommorow (day 17) our "bartender" Curt bowed out so I will have one prime dinner available. I spoke with Joel at the Depot and we can accommodate a couple of you stragglers that "missed the deadline". Make sure you get with John or I before Saturday because I have to pay Joel for everyone that walks thru the line!