Nova Scotia FJR Event

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
Yamaha FJR day ride

Open invite to all FJR riders. This great motorcycle has been in North America since 2003. This day is simply a Meet & Greet for like-minded enthusiasts with a day ride planned. We will start the day off at Shore Cycle shortly after 9:00 where we can enjoy a coffee and get to know one another.

There will be a ride starting at 10:00 for the rest of the day with a supper planned in the evening. Please spread the word, it would be great to see an FJR from each year from 2003-current. Meet location and contact information is below, please call or Pm if you have any questions.

DATE: Saturday July 13, 2019

START LOCATION: Shore Cycle 6992 HWY 3 #2, Mahone Bay https://www.shorecycle.com/

I am working on a group rate at a near by motel for anyone wanting to arrive Friday evening.

Thats one possibility.

We will have several options to choose from. Just depending on weather, road construction other summer events that may be taking place.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
IN!

mostly .....

I work one weekend of evenings between June 1st and August 31st and you pick that weekend for an Event

I'll do my bestest to be there
punk.gif

Summer plans are still in a state of flux - will depend if I make a major cross continent trip (Alaska) this year or not. If I am around, I would plan to be there. Depending on start time Saturday AM, I would likely plan on staying with friends in Halifax - just over an hour to Shore Cycle.

"We will start the day off at Shore Cycle shortly after 9:00 where we can enjoy a coffee and get to know one

another. There will be a ride starting at 10:00"

Awesome, I was waiting for you to chime in. Hope you can make it, looking forward to seeing the new bike.

Canadian FJR

I obviously didn't read the original post very carefully!!

Definitely some scenic rides in the area although tourist traffic can be an issue on the coastal routes; especially on a Saturday in the summer!

For anyone into camping, Kejimkujik National Park is only an hour away as well. Possible return home via Fundy shore/Annapolis Valley.

I am planning another ride to Atlantic Canada around mid-July but, if I can manage it, I may leave a bit early and join you.

Seems like decent interest. So far, I can account for at least one the follow years that are attending;

no 2007 yet

no 2009 yet

no 2012 yet

no 2013 yet

no 2014 yet

no 2017 yet

no 2019 yet

Canadian FJR

Seems like decent interest. So far, I can account for at least one the follow years that are attending;

no 2007 yet

no 2009 yet

no 2012 yet

no 2013 yet

no 2014 yet

no 2017 yet

no 2019 yet

Canadian FJR
ummmm.... MEM rides a 2007
uhoh.gif

So.... I'll be on the road from May until august if I keep hanging out with you.

Saturday ride

My wife and I should be off the rock by then and heading home to Ontario, we will certainly try and attend the event.( we were in Lunenburg and Mahone Bay in 2017 and both say it is one of most faveriot areas )

So we could fill the 2017 vintage

Jamie