Nova Scotia FJR Event

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big event at Pro Cycle in Halifax Next Thursday evening if you are around.

They host a pre race get together every year.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
From where you are in PaB, take a morning ride out along the coast to Rose Blanche, if the weather is good. Beautiful way to start the day. About 45 minutes each way.https://goo.gl/maps/TRj8ptTMr6uYdWZC6

Let me know by PM if you want other Newfoundland suggestions. What and when is your route back through NB?
I did that side trip to Rose Blanche on a previous trip and it was well worth it. ( This is the 6th time I’ve ridden to Newfoundland. ) The weather here is turning iffy so I may take an earlier ferry off. I have a package to pickup in St. John’s first though. So it will be the long passage.

Thanks for the tip on Rose Blanche.

Stopped in on the way back to Port Aux Basques. Great road in and old lighthouse is a beauty. It was raining and blowing, really made one realize what these keepers had to deal with.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip on Rose Blanche.
Stopped in on the way back to Port Aux Basques. Great road in and old lighthouse is a beauty. It was raining and blowing, really made one realize what these keepers had to deal with.

Canadian FJR
I have done that a few times under different conditions. Usually very early in the morning getting off the ferry or late in the evening before heading to PaB to catch the late boat. Sunny and calm or blustery. Interesting whichever way you do it.