• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

November 2007 FJR SuperBrace Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ufs2006

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]SuperBrace FJR 1300 Group Buy - [/SIZE]

For the entire month of November, SuperBrace is running a Group Buy on all FJR 1300 SuperBraces. We do have some in stock. If you're one of the early ones, we'll bill and ship yours that day, if not we'll add you to the Group Buy list. This is a great deal on the high quality American made 2 piece SuperBrace with fork protectors included only through www.superbrace.com or 800-322-4783. We are also offering free shipping refund/ credit for referrals, so click on one of the links for details.

[SIZE=18pt]Select your bike:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]2003-2007 ABS [/SIZE]

https://www.superbrace.com/proddetail.asp?prod=1129

#1129- FJR 1300 ABS -Mirror Polished with Fork Protectors = $160.95 Savings of $43 USD

#1129B - FJR 1300 ABS -Hard Black Anodized with Fork Protectors =$180.95 Savings of $48 USD

[SIZE=14pt]2003-2005 NON-ABS [/SIZE]-

https://www.superbrace.com/proddetail.asp?prod=1128

#1128 - FJR 1300 NON-ABS -Mirror Polished with Fork Protectors = $130.95 Savings of $31 USD

#1128B - FJR 1300 NON-ABS -Hard Black Anodized with Fork Protectors = $150.95 Savings of $36 USD

[SIZE=14pt]Safe Riding,[/SIZE]

SuperBrace - the Ultimate Fork Stabilizer

www.superbrace.com

800-322-4783

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the website when I went to buy , shipping was added to the credit card charge even though advertise free shipping.

Is it because .... out of country?

The free shipping offer is a referral program. When we see your order id, avatar, or last name entered in the additional line of future order we'll refund the domestic or equilivant for international orders. So, we highly suggest that the next member ordering to enter Order ID #1244 when ordering so you can get a shipping credit/ refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huron,

We just went through this on KLR650.NET with the Superbrace group buy. Is this the way you did it?

Tell a buddy about this month's group buy and we'll refund your shipping. All your buddy needs to do is, enter your last name or order order id (i.e. Order ID #1150) in the "additional information" line while checking out and we'll refund your domestic shipping or equivalent for international orders. A lot of members will post their order id in a forum so the next member can enter it when ordering to return the favor!

Check THIS LINK to see how it worked over there.

Good Morning, Just passin' it along , placed my order via phone, so it won't show here automatically, but the number you want to put in the 'additional info' section is currently #1060. Thanks Much! Eric

Good Morning, Just passin' it along , placed my order via phone, so it won't show here automatically, but the number you want to put in the 'additional info' section is currently #1060. Thanks Much! Eric

Just ordered mine & gave them your order number so you should see your shipping refunded. I've probably procrastinated myself out of the refunded shipping but just in case anyone is still on the fence my order number is: 1066. I'd appreciate it if you'd give SuperBrace my order number so I can get my shipping back as well.

Mark

Just ordered mine & gave them your order number so you should see your shipping refunded. I've probably procrastinated myself out of the refunded shipping but just in case anyone is still on the fence my order number is: 1066. I'd appreciate it if you'd give SuperBrace my order number so I can get my shipping back as well.

Mark

Mark, Thanks Much! I was beginning to think I'd waited to long too, ...so maybe you'll still get a push [hope so] as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts