Now accepting nominations for Farkle fo the Year!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good while ago I had the idea of getting a spare FJR gas tank, carving it up, and re-welding it back together with additional material, to add 2+ gallons of fuel, have it look almost stock, and provide a nice flat surface on top for stuff. Bought the tank, but never got around to doing the work. Does the thought count? Dunno...

Brazos Parker suggested we have a Farkle of the Year award, and I think it's a good idea!
Anyone wishing to make a nomination please PM me the link to the writeup. If it was one of the "historical" threads, please let me know which, and I'll find it.

The top several choices (by number of nominations and the farkle itself), the final choices will be put up to poll.

The winners and 2 runners up will recieve a nice FJRForum windscreen decal, size of thier choice.

Farkles that are eligable should be from t he last year, and either new farkles or substantial improvements of olds ones (think of it like a patent).

Remember, please submit nominations via Private Message, NOT IN THIS THREAD.

If you have questions, ask.
so.... did the G2 win? will there be a vote? how do we know who won?

I submit THIS as my farkle of the year!

lift.jpg

it has the EricR seal of approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a great new quote in that thread for my signature! :D :D

If you're referring to this:

Some people are like slinkys....no real use but it makes you smile when they fall down stairs!
...the correct usage is "when YOU PUSH THEM down the stairs! :)
You mean bastard! Can I buy you a beer? :lol:
Hell Yeah! It better be ice-damn-cold! Thinking of making a blitzkrieg run across I-10 to SoCal this late Spring/early Summer just for the helluvit. Might have to come annoy you for that beer.

Well, this is the additional use of the RAM mount and stem ball originally installed for my Zumo 550 but during the install I made a great discovery.

:yahoo: ATTENTION :clapping:

Additional Farklicious discovery

A man must keep up his energy.

#1 - Mount energy delivery system using Ram Mount Sivel and Stem Nut Ball.

Install Super technical manipulator for delivery system.

Mount7-1.jpg

#2 - Delevery system in place and adjusted for maximum effect.

Dsc06048a.jpg

#3 - Life is GOOD

Dsc06047.jpg

Corbin Smuggler. Probably not the most popular because of it's cost but in my opinion it's the most useful and a work of art. It's also easy to convert back and forth from solo to two-up. So there you have - FOTY

ROADCRAFTER SUIT. I don't have a lot of farkles yet because I haven't had time to put many on the new bike. But I'm nominating my Aerostich Roadcrafter suit. Awesome weather protection, great feeling of security, great service from the company, bullet proof construction, yadayada. Go 'Stich!

Will you guys knock it off? Sheesh. Did you really think Slappy was serious when he posted this? I mean, c'mon, people! Everyday isn't Friday!

Oh, wait...

Well, this is the additional use of the RAM mount and stem ball originally installed for my Zumo 550 but during the install I made a great discovery.

:yahoo: ATTENTION :clapping:

Additional Farklicious discovery

A man must keep up his energy.

#1 - Mount energy delivery system using Ram Mount Sivel and Stem Nut Ball.

Install Super technical manipulator for delivery system.

Mount7-1.jpg

#2 - Delevery system in place and adjusted for maximum effect.

Dsc06048a.jpg

#3 - Life is GOOD

Dsc06047.jpg

Damn. How did I miss this one? Where do you order this one from?

Does Jeff have these at Bike Effects?

Maybe Skywhey?

Please, please tell me the only place to get this most excellent Tech-Mount 'dog gripper isn't from... from... shessh... you know the vendor never to be mentioned here!

Will you guys knock it off? Sheesh. Did you really think Slappy was serious when he posted this? I mean, c'mon, people! Everyday isn't Friday!
Oh, wait...

AerostichTent.jpg

I think Slappy now has an obligation to put out the poll, do the judging, and send me my prize in the mail.

AerostichTent.jpg

I think Slappy now has an obligation to conduct the poll, do the judging, and send me my prize in the mail.

Just for the record, Fuck you guys! :new_russian: All of you! Except for the 3 who actually followed the instructions to begin with. :good: I got 3 PMs in the first week. You guys need to learn to read the directions better. :fool: