Nowthen, Another Tech Day 4/27

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TripperMike" data-cid="1416887" data-time="1556071172"><p>

Well ain't this weather just special. Previous 7 yrs we've always had pretty descent weather; I guess it was just time it wasn't descent for once.<br />

<br />

Rain or shine, we'll be out by the shed grilling around noon'ish. So whether your ride in or drive in, it don't make no difference to me.<br />

<br />

Mike</p></blockquote>

But of course. My bad luck.

With my kind's friend birthday party popping up last week, and the horrible weather (high 40 degrees and rain),I might not make the trip this time. You are about an hour a way from my house. Was looking forward to riding that but not driving it 😕. I'll update you Friday night with my final decision Mike!

Thank you Mike and Joy,the tech get together was really nice! Great food, and camaraderie. I got tout meet some really nice FJR guys, and even remember some of their names!I was relieved to see a triumph there, it let me know that I wasn't the only "odd ball" there☺ .

Eddie

We were glad you could make it out Eddie. And even better to see that you were walking great with those after market parts (knees). lol

Nice thing about these tech days, and it goes for this forum as well, is it's not a FJR only exclusive group. Just a bunch of great folks who love riding and getting together.

I'll be talking with you again soon Eddie.

Mike

Joy & Mike; thanks for another great outing, and that fore-casted cold snowy weather is nothing when you factor in the heat in the floor toastyness of your shop. It was great chatting with all attendees.

SYS

NBB

The way the forecast was looking for that day, I wasn't sure we'd get hardly anyone stopping by. But you guys showed up and made it a great day. Thanks
smile.png

Thanks again Joy and Mike for keeping the tradition going. As is too often for me, I just checked to see when the Tripper Mike Tech Day is and find it, was. Just going to have to start getting ready for next year I guess. Well, it was a work weekend this year....I'm going with that.....