Nowthen Tech Day 4-26-14 (time to thaw out)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as Marc is gonna be there you might wanna tie a fabreeze tag to him.. Don't want Tony smelling like old people!

The 50's we got today was icing on the cake. My bike is still snowed in. I kept it in the basement this year. A month after we had snow, wife asked.... Wheres yor bike, I let her know it was in the basement. With the snow on the ground there was no getting it out. Now I have to shovel a path to be able to get it out. I am hoping riding season opens apr 1st.

Seeing as Marc is gonna be there you might wanna tie a fabreeze tag to him.. Don't want Tony smelling like old people!
What?
stinker.gif
My shit don't stink. And I ain't old.

Hope you can make it Tony.

Making it and Bringing a Buddy that is good with a welding torch. Shane, Tony, If you in a Friday crash Pad Let me Know.
Oh my, just how bad of shape is your bike in anyhow? Then again it could come in handy in case we need to modify a Triumph or sumptin'.
rolleyes.gif

So we got one month for this weather to shape up. It just might. Positive thoughts all the way around.

Just sent out my address to those I thought might need it, if I forgot anyone who's thinking of dropping by, let me know.

Wow this tech day slipped off my radar but I scheduled my son and I for Zulaski Advanced Riding School from 4 to 9 the night before so we will already be down in the Twin cities area. If we end up spending the night I will swing by Saturday morning and see how the mayhem is progressing. We will be bringing my 999 and sons R6 in a four place trailer so if some maintenance need comes up on the FJR I will have room to bring it along.

Making it and Bringing a Buddy that is good with a welding torch. Shane, Tony, If you in a Friday crash Pad Let me Know.
Oh my, just how bad of shape is your bike in anyhow? Then again it could come in handy in case we need to modify a Triumph or sumptin'.
rolleyes.gif

So we got one month for this weather to shape up. It just might. Positive thoughts all the way around.

Just sent out my address to those I thought might need it, if I forgot anyone who's thinking of dropping by, let me know.

Mike, please send me your address when you have a chance. I look to be open that day at the moment.

Looks like I will finally get the first ride in tomorrow to start breaking in the 14'.

Thanks,

Todd

Mike, please send me your address when you have a chance. I look to be open that day at the moment.

Looks like I will finally get the first ride in tomorrow to start breaking in the 14'.

Thanks,

Todd
Done

It would be great to have you drop in Todd. I have yet to see the '14 in the flesh. But oh how this'll drive Abercrombie nuts when he sees it.

As a reminder folks, the county was overly generous this winter with their sand. I'll try to get out and sweep the curve this time, but it'll still be a major PIA if your aren't paying attention. We live on a cul-de-sac and so the curve of which I speaketh of is the last curve before the cul-de-sac.

Let us all know if you would like us to Bring anything to share. I got plenty of salsa! made it myself, mushed it with my bare feet!!! yummy, lets make it a pot luck folks!!!

Well for certain I'll be providing the brats n burgers, unless someone suggests something different.

And do I dare mention, I'll also have a couple snow shovels just in.....well you know.

Salsa would be great foshow, the hotter the better. Perhaps we could convince Gramps to bring some of his "special" tomato juice for breakfast.

Hey guys, I might try to make this event this year. Might want to try playing with my suspension a little (stock 2013). I met Marc at SW Wisconsin last summer, along with a few other fine folks. Marc, I think you live not too far from me (Woodbury) and maybe I could follow you up there if it works out.