Nowthen Tech Day 4-26-14 (time to thaw out)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys does anyone that is going to this have highway pegs on their bike. I would love to just sit on your bike to give them a try. I would also love to see how they clear the oil filter. I have been toying with the idea of highway pegs, but can't pull the trigger for various reasons. seeing them and being able to feel the leg position may sway me.

I got pegs, come on and stand, sway, take it for a spin.......

get swayed

Forecast calls for cloudy and mid 50's. Not too shabby. And no ticks spotted yet!
Gramps ain't there yet!
haha.gif

finger.gif
Ya better hope oface doesn't show up.

The man is a tick magnet.

Weather is looking better! What time are you gonna open the door Mike? Hate to wake anybody up.....

I'll be up and about before 6 and most likely finishing up cleaning the shop.

Wife is planning on baking some monkey bread so if anyone comes early enough it'll be fresh.

Anyone comes sooner than 6, you get to cook breakfast.
smile.png

I'll be up there late morning hours sometime unless something comes up... our daughter got a new baby brother this Tuesday but after spending 120hrs together my wife says I should get out for a few hours this Saturday.

meaddietoby.jpg

Congrats Matt, and to the Misses as well. Hope you saved enough room in the garage for ALL the toys that he must be introduced to.

Had a great time Mike. Thanks for hosting & feeding us all or I should be thanking Joy. :)

Great to see everyone and pretty much wast a whole day just on bikes & stories.

See you this summer sometime.

I'll throw some pics of the bikes up later. Even though I didn't need a TB sync it definitely feels better after. The 4k buzz is barely there.

That was fun guys!

Just want to thank all you guys for showing up and making the day a great one. Got a few things worked on on the bikes and BSed the day away.

BUT the surprising part is......after Tanker left (the last one to go), Joy was already talking about next years get together. Go figure.

So it's safe to say, we both enjoy having you lugs over.
smile.png

Just pulled into the garage, 4.5 hours after leaving the party.

Great ride today, good food, good company, great to see some Minnesota friends again.

Thanks for hosting!

Shane

Mike, thanks for having us over. It was great to meet some of the folks from the forum. It was a really fun time, and a nice easy ride to get there. Thanks again.

-Rich.

Latest posts