Nowthen, time for anudder Tech Day 4/25

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripperMike

Old Yeller - Thanks for the Memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
In the brief time that we have hosted Tech Days and how enjoyable it has been, Joy & I really never considered not doing it again. So we've decided to invite all you knuckleheads over again for wrenching, eating, and general BSing.

Iffin you have been here before - you know the score. Iffin you haven't been here before - it's generally a pretty laid back affair. Occassionally something will actually get worked on. But basically a great way to kick off the riding season.

PM me for directions, but do sound off here on the thread if you'd like to swing by so we can get a head count.

Hopefully all the snow we haven't gotten yet this winter, doesn't decide to play catch-up this Spring.

See you folks in a few months

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be able to do dat, count me in.
smile.png

Sounds like another good time to be had. Hopefully I'll have be able to just visit this time. Adding to my calendar.

I should be able to do dat, count me in.
smile.png
You'll be visiting from CA that time of year?? Awesome! hehehe

We will need to be filled in on your trip Marc.

Sounds like another good time to be had. Hopefully I'll have be able to just visit this time. Adding to my calendar.
Of course you can come by to just visit Ken, just don't forget to bring your TBS gizmo.
no.gif

Sounds like a plan Mike. Looking forward to it.
rolleyes.gif
You do know Todd, sign up for the MN1K should be opening soon.
tonguesmiley.gif

We can spend the day figuring out where to put half a dozen aux lights on your bike.

Looking forward to hearing about y'all's upcoming riding plans.

Not sure if I'll make the 9.5 hours ride up there, but subscribing to this thread anyway. I need to do a TBS and could help anyone else needing help with adding electronics or with a Gen 3 who needs help with basic maintenance.

Sounds like a plan Mike. Looking forward to it.
rolleyes.gif
You do know Todd, sign up for the MN1K should be opening soon.
tonguesmiley.gif

We can spend the day figuring out where to put half a dozen aux lights on your bike.
Yes, I see that it is scheduled for June 12-14 this year.

I just may have to schedule this years MN1K on the calendar. The last time I did one was 2005.

I'm already looking into adding the Krista's I have on the shelf from the 03' onto the 14'. The Darla's are on the forks. I guess I could use your insight on where to put the other two.
rolleyes.gif

Mike, I have 2 (semi-) simple add ons to my '13. Bar risers (that need the triple tree removed?) and get to the battery for the tender. Maybe Allen or others know how to help me on the '13?

Mike, I have 2 (semi-) simple add ons to my '13. Bar risers (that need the triple tree removed?) and get to the battery for the tender. Maybe Allen or others know how to help me on the '13?
If I'm there, I can definitely help with the battery access. It is different than prior gens and hopefully you have a late model '13 with the modified right panel!

Nope, I think i'm # 732 or something early in the '13 process. THAT"S why I'm afraid to rip her open for the tender.

Anyway, I figure you all have better input than me and my BFH... so I'll be there or be square!