Nowthen, time for anudder Tech Day 4/25

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

If you would like me to bring over the No-Mar Tire changer on Friday night or Saturday morning, I'd be happy too.

It's portable and only needs a 2" receiver hitch on a vehicle.

I'll bring over my CarbTune in case someone is going to do a throttle sync.

If there is anything else you might need, I'm sure one of us could accommodate the request.

I have lots to do on my bike Matt, so I'll probably be down there around 7ish.

You guys are more than welcome to come down at any time. Might have my CEO do a donut run even.

That would be great Tanker, never used a real tire changer before. lol

And I might just ask to use the CarbTune myself.

Thank you greatly for the offers.

Mike, thank you for the invite in my "new guy intro" thread. Right now I have a few hours Saturday morning open and would love to stop by. I was going to do a coolant change this weekend, so maybe I'll tackle that while I'm there.....? Would love to see an old school tire change too. Would you PM me your address? I'm coming from St. Michael, so I'm pretty close.

- Bryan

I know it is a little late to ask, but...

I am going to be sending my 2006 seat into Russell very soon (bout time) and will be a few weeks without a seat. Does anybody out there have a second gen seat just lying around with nothing to do that I could borrow for a few weeks? No harm in asking I reckon😊

Mike, Thanks again for hosting a most wonderful Tech session!

Special Thanks to John for his awesome aid and patience helping me w/ risers, battery tender (mod), and my new GPS install!
punk.gif

Thanks again for the invitation Mike - it was thoroughly enjoyable! As soon as I saw Roger and John grab a Dremel to start carving on Roger's bike, I knew it was going to be an entertaining and memorable event
smile.png

+10 on what everyone else says....I had an enjoyable day in your company and you provided wonderful hospitality! Cheers!

Thanks for hosting another tech day. It was nice to finally meet a few new faces. Hope to get together again some time soon. Ken

Wording change.

Last edited by a moderator:
No photos = never happened. JSNS
True enough Bill.

Cookie, RogerDodger & MNFJR05 working diligently to get all three things done on Roger's bike.

Rear tire change....check

Handle bar extenders...check

Hardwire new Zumo....check

089.jpg

Roger is actually smiling here. He sees the light at the end of the tunnel.

094.jpg

Gramps and Cookie

095.jpg

MNFJR05(13?) - name change needed here?

096.jpg

We had to have some color to the day. rjrettig's '14 'n Old Yeller

097.jpg

But those '13's hold their own in the sexy catagory.

098.jpg

Tanker brought his Nomar tire changer and I got edjumacated on the proper way to change a tire.
091.jpg

Mr Paul and MNFJRPilot

090.jpg

It was a great day indeed. I felt it was a great way to kick off yet another riding season.

Wish I coul;d have taken more pics of more of those who attended, but unfortunately I had a few things to tend to.

Thanks to all of you guys for showing up. The Mrs. and I thoroughly enjoy your company.

Mr Paul, Tanker & rjrettig

093.jpg

SOME day I may just finish the drywall in the shed. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Warm weather is meant for riding.

Let's do this again next year gentlemen. Shall we?

Last edited by a moderator: