Off To Cfo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
It's 1 bazillion degrees out. If ya see a nekkid guy on the news tonight, look for the one finger salute. It will be my gift of recognition to you all.... :D

[SIZE=14pt]GO RAD GO!!!!!!![/SIZE]

(Just hope I don't see him along the way. Could cause permanent damage.... good thing I may be going up from the south instead of down from the north...)

I'm so proud to finally achieve FJR Pilot status while giving cudos to the Rad Man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sick.... :stink: :stunned: :scare2: :cyclops: :eek:mg: :eek:mg2: :nuke: :fie: :eh: :dribble: :cry: :bad:

All youse guys headed to CFO have fun....

But stay upright, please; I don't want to be reading about anyone bounce-checking their FJR down the road....
011.gif

Wow, I just started my vacation and sure wish I were headed that way.

I guess I'll have to wait until the eom.

I hope you all have a blast!

Just remember Radman:

As with any ED tablet, in the rare event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours (priapism), seek immediate medical attention to avoid long-term injury.
Wouldn't want you to come back 'half the man you used to be'! :stunned:

At least you could have put on a Speedo!

Chaps and nothing else? :eek:

Ron

Warchild Posted on Jul 15 2005, 08:22 PM

But stay upright, please; I don't want to be reading about anyone bounce-checking their FJR down the road....
Well, twas not to be-tomnap went down Sat afternoon, right after I almost blew the same turn, rising gentle 25mph right hander that flattens at the top then does a sharp drop to the right. He had full gear on (gear works boys), got a airconditioned ride to the ER in Viroqua, then got a bitch ride back to the hotel. Banged but not broken, pics to follow in CFO reports to come. His bike was rideable (sliders work boys), and faster now without all that safety crap like mirrors and PIAA's. :p Hotter than Satans bunghole, but overall, a great time was had by all.

Your man in La Crosse
i_who2.jpg

Glad to read that he's basically okay.....yeah taking stuff off the bike in that fashion does save time, but costs more for sure..... :angry: