Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thunder, lightning, and pouring rain here today. Very glad it's a day off the bike!! Very invigorating from the comfort of the hotel room! :)
Hmmmm -- no rain here. So, finally, the evidence is in and dispositive: the rain clouds follow Mike and Sam (madmike2 and Nightshine) and NOT me on PNW adventures. ;)
Yep....It's ME! Alternatively, it could be the dates the Canadians choose for their events?!?!

Luckily, I bring my own brand of sunshine....

:rofl:

BTW, Rich, you were missed. Sorry you couldn't make this trip.

Edit: They should hate me in Eureka in August, huh!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on my prepaid shirt.....sent a couple of e-mails.....nothing but crickets...
Just so y'all are in the know, Jeff was in a crash recently (car ran him off the road) and his bike was totaled. He recently picked up a new-to-him FJR and is riding it back home. I'm sure that once he's back home and situated, he'll respond. :)

Still waiting on my prepaid shirt.....sent a couple of e-mails.....nothing but crickets...
Just so y'all are in the know, Jeff was in a crash recently (car ran him off the road) and his bike was totaled. He recently picked up a new-to-him FJR and is riding it back home. I'm sure that once he's back home and situated, he'll respond. :)
Jeez Marie, these fecking Canucks! So what's next, the "I got mauled by a Polar Bear" excuse?

From the looks of this thread . . . . dormant since October . . . . NAFO #4 will not be occurring in 2013.
sadsmiley.gif