Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tyler,

unfortunately not unless I win LOTTO :(

I also want to attend Patriots Australia( https://www.patriots-australia.com/ )National Annual General Meeting which is in Townsville Queensland which is 3,000 miles from me. I will have to be content with seeing the photos, I hope there are plenty. I would love to meet all the nutters and maybe become an honorary one myself.

I am sure the NAFO will all be a hoot.

Best regards

Surly

:drinks:
Hey Surly.

Townsville's not that far 'as the crow flies' - I'll talk to some of my mates in Derby, maybe they can lead you across and sniff water for you. Would make a great ride report.

As I am a NAFO virgin, I hope no pictures emerge of me losing it :) We'll raise a couple of 'frosties' for you.

Al.

No way you can make it happen??? Even fly in for the weekend and hang out with the nutters?? :unsure:
Hi Tyler,

unfortunately not unless I win LOTTO :(

:drinks:
Flights still available from your neck of the woods to Seattle (via Dubai). Takes only 30 hours (each way). Tempting, tempting, eh mate? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NightShine' timestamp='1338964951' post='969829'

Flights still available from your neck of the woods to Seattle (via Dubai). Takes only 30 hours (each way). Tempting, tempting, eh mate? ;)

Very tempting! But not as tempting as the girl in your "Avatar".

:rolleyes:

Best regards

Surly

Sketchy is in and registered ........ Might actually have to spring for some bourbon now. And the good stuff, too, not that nasty hooch that OM drinks...
This stuff might suffice, but my 40 ounce allotment is already allocated to Scotch whisky. I am pretty sure that DC'll get by drinking his usual favorites until someone hands him a glass of something new to try.

20120607_144337.jpg

JEFF !! JEFF !! e-mailed you at nafo at fjrrally dot com.

Re the banquet and shirts fees.

PayPal again is fooked :angry:
I got my notice from paypal that the payment is being sent.

Maybe they just don't like you, Rog....and nobody can understand why not.

;)

I fully understand there Roger..... I am on the road (not at home) and I'm not about to screw with my paypal password.... I'll pay Jeff when it get there....If you can't trust a Canadian who can you trust? ;)

;)
Could it be related to waving his handgun around??

;)
Sadly once again, Scouser Discrimination rears its ugly head! Roger: Old Michael, ShinyPartsUp and Papa Chuy do feel for you Brother, we poor downtrodden Irishmen suffer the same cruel fate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7VspOs3Qt0
Scousers.jpg

;)
Sadly once again, Scouser Discrimination rears its ugly head! Roger: Old Michael, ShinyPartsUp and Papa Chuy do feel for you Brother, we poor downtrodden Irishmen suffer the same cruel fate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7VspOs3Qt0
Scousers.jpg
Funny stuff Don :lol: Reminds me of some Saturdays in front of the TV before a Liverpool game :rolleyes:

;)
Watch it Dave :p

https://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/az/chandler/id/85225 105F freaking degrees today here in Phoenix and 108F on Wednesday. One week from today at this time my Son Seth and I will be riding through Flagstaff, Arizona on our way to the first night's stop in Utah. Can't wait to get to "The Great Frozen Icebox of the North - Canuckistan" to see Barb's peaks!

Forumweeniescopy_edited-1-1.jpg

And your Papa Chuy Viejo is really looking forward to seeing Tyler's peaks too, HUBBA-HUBBA-HUBBA!

2011MAYKALITRIP153.jpg

All this talk of drinking makes me wonder if I should still attend? You bikers are kind of a rough group. Maybe I will try it just this once.

All this talk of drinking makes me wonder if I should still attend? You bikers are kind of a rough group. Maybe I will try it just this once.
Yea, and put us all under the table! ;)
+1, Gunny; very happy to hear you will be attending Barry, it's been a long time since I have ridden with you and I'm looking forward to it!

I have never worked harder to get time off and have a bike ready for a ride.

KrZy8 is fighting me beyond belief.

Broken mirror stud / HID mount.

Tires and arrows that don't line up causing remounts.

Insurance cards not arriving on time.

Work deadlines.

DMV registration issues, Kali sucks!

I may have to do a freaking IBA ride home to sign re-fi papers.

Call me the drama Queen, it's OK, I don't care.

Arrgh.

So help me God, I just might crash this fooking FJR meet on a Harley or a DL650 named Wabs.

I'll be over this funk by morning, but Damn, this has been one incredibly difficult ride to get on board with.

Barabus, you had better be there!

Tyler, that hot spring is sounding better all the time! :p

;)