Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing how my buddy FJRRob1300 isn't running a spot tracker, I'll tell you he rolled through Sudbury around 3:30 this afternoon with the fair Ms Mitchy on the YamaBago.

Go Rob (and Mitchy!) go!

I have never worked harder to get time off and have a bike ready for a ride.

KrZy8 is fighting me beyond belief.

Broken mirror stud / HID mount.

Tires and arrows that don't line up causing remounts.

Insurance cards not arriving on time.

Work deadlines.

DMV registration issues, Kali sucks!

I may have to do a freaking IBA ride home to sign re-fi papers.

Call me the drama Queen, it's OK, I don't care.

Arrgh.

So help me God, I just might crash this fooking FJR meet on a Harley or a DL650 named Wabs.

I'll be over this funk by morning, but Damn, this has been one incredibly difficult ride to get on board with.

Barabus, you had better be there!

Tyler, that hot spring is sounding better all the time! :p

;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM

So help me God, I just might crash this fooking FJR meet on a Harley or a DL650 named Wabs.

;)
Honestly, I don't think anyone gives a rat's ass what bike you ride up there (and if they do, feck 'em!)... just get there, darlin!!! :)
As usual Tyler is right. Hell, if you hitchhike this far we can split the gas and drive Patti's new crew cab Ford. We will get you there.

;)
Honestly, I don't think anyone gives a rat's ass what bike you ride up there (and if they do, feck 'em!)... just get there, darlin!!! :)
As usual Tyler is right. Hell, if you hitchhike this far we can split the gas and drive Patti's new crew cab Ford. We will get you there.
CARVER GOES TO CASTLEGAR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

;)
And if you can't hitch-hike to Lapine try for Sacto. We'll pick ya up Sir Don, we be cagin' it anyway.

'Nother traveler updated.

Ray (Polarize) and Kevin from Nova Scotia (I forget his handle) pulled out of case de Bungie at 6:30am this morning headed for Duluth. I rode with them about 45 minutes to Espanola where they topped up the tanks while the last of the morning fog burned off.

Between Rob and Mitchy and these two, you don't how much I regret not going to NAFO. Guess I could give my family doc a call and be forced into taking a stress leave for oh.. I dunno.. 2 weeks.

I am guessing check in will be at the Fireside Rog......

R
Thanks Richard,

I'll head there after I change USD into funny money for Jeff :D
As I stated elsewhere on the forum, I assumed people would head to the Rally HQ for registration. ;)

Don`t go out of your way to up-convert your cash, I take `merican money too.
smile.gif

Thunder, lightning, and pouring rain here today. Very glad it's a day off the bike!! Very invigorating from the comfort of the hotel room! :)
Hmmmm -- no rain here. So, finally, the evidence is in and dispositive: the rain clouds follow Mike and Sam (madmike2 and Nightshine) and NOT me on PNW adventures. ;)

Thunder, lightning, and pouring rain here today. Very glad it's a day off the bike!! Very invigorating from the comfort of the hotel room! :)
Hmmmm -- no rain here. So, finally, the evidence is in and dispositive: the rain clouds follow Mike and Sam (madmike2 and Nightshine) and NOT me on PNW adventures. ;)
Glad we cleared that up. :D

I don't believe it rained on us last year during the Sasquatch loop or hwy 36 the next day.

Definitely MM I think...then again, it was dry in Coalinga and Bodega Bay last year, so maybe it's not him either.

Looks like we got out of town at the right time. Very little rain and dry roads all the way to kaslo. Cloudy but dry an nice riding temp. :)

Just hope it clears up in Castlegar by the time I get back.

Looks like we got out of town at the right time. Very little rain and dry roads all the way to kaslo. Cloudy but dry an nice riding temp. :)

Just hope it clears up in Castlegar by the time I get back.
You must've left madmike back in Castlegar with the rain then, Jeff. I know if he was with you on the road between Kaslo and New Denver, he'd have to ride those two slick-as-snot wood planked "bridges" in the rain. The one right in the middle of the curve is his favorite. NOT!! :lol: