OFFICIAL SFO 2012 RALLY thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My trip West is being delayed a couple of days and I won't make SFO. I'll cancel my room this morning. I plan to ride 341, 23, and part of route 7 on Monday while I'm passing through Arkansas. Have a great time !

Well, I passed this by SOQS (She of Queenly Stature) and the survey says..... nope.

Since this is not the hill I want to die on, I shall bide my precious time.

Looking forward to the ride reports. Have fun.

Griff's Spot is saying that he is on MO125 heading south from MO14...so he's making good time after overnighting in Hooterville.

My trip West is being delayed a couple of days and I won't make SFO. I'll cancel my room this morning. I plan to ride 341, 23, and part of route 7 on Monday while I'm passing through Arkansas. Have a great time !
Bummer. The Hub is an interesting place.

Any SFOers have SPOT trackers up and running?

Great weather the first day of SFO. Got some light showers late in the day, but most of the riders were back by then. Well except for 2 that drove down to Hot Springs and got caught in the rain :) . Anyway for those of you that didn't make it, you missed a great day of riding.

GP

Great weather the first day of SFO. Got some light showers late in the day, but most of the riders were back by then. Well except for 2 that drove down to Hot Springs and got caught in the rain :) . Anyway for those of you that didn't make it, you missed a great day of riding.

GP

I live here and I missed it! Sorry I could not lead some rides but I had a funeral in Louisiana on Thursday and a funeral in Harrison Friday morning at 10. I am good to go now so we will be riding some twisties today!

GP

I live here and I missed it! Sorry I could not lead some rides but I had a funeral in Louisiana on Thursday and a funeral in Harrison Friday morning at 10. I am good to go now so we will be riding some twisties today!

Sorry about the funeral. That is a priority. Today was excellent also. This may have been the the best weather for SFO period. I didn't make the first two,so I'm not sure, The last four years have been rain hell though. All I can say is I almost feel sorry for anyone that couldn't make it this year. This is great stuff. It's what SFO should be every year.

GP

GP

Status
Not open for further replies.