OFFICIAL SFO 2012 RALLY thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder: :)

Fri, June 4, I will be calling Debbie / the Hub to get a "semi final" count of rooms and releasing any that are still blocked for us. After that, reservations will be honored as rooms are available to the public.

I'll be riding Sat-Thur Alabama with an overnight trip to the Smokie National Park.

Can't wait for May 31st... :yahoo:

I think she will know the room count by then! Jus sayin

I have had things come up that make me unable to attend the rally . Hopefully maybe next year.

Mac

I breathing easier

in fact, I'm dancing in the aisle

Thu May 31

high 74°

low 54°

Scattered T-Storms

Chance of rain:40%

Wind: NNW at 9 mph

Fri Jun 1

high 79°

low 58°

Sunny

Chance of rain:0%

Wind: NNW at 10 mph

Sat Jun 2

81°

60°

Sunny

Wind: WSW at 7 mph

Sun Jun 3

83°

61°

Sunny

Wind: SSE at 7 mph

I breathing easier

in fact, I'm dancing in the aisle

Thu May 31

high 74°

low 54°

Scattered T-Storms

Chance of rain:40%

Wind: NNW at 9 mph

Fri Jun 1

high 79°

low 58°

Sunny

Wind: NNW at 10 mph

Sat Jun 2

81°

60°

Sunny

Wind: WSW at 7 mph

Sun Jun 3

83°

61°

Sunny

Looks like might get wet on Thursday coming in but otherwise great forecast. Hope the weather man got it right.

I'm guessing and hoping they have some kind of set up for washing bikes. Being motorcycle specific, I would guess they do.

GP

I'm guessing and hoping they have some kind of set up for washing bikes. Being motorcycle specific, I would guess they do.

GP
What is "washing bikes"? I've heard that's something Harley riders do. :p

Should you need to remove some of our prized AR bugs from your ride, they will be able to hook you up. Right now there are some type of butterflies buzzing around that leave a huge yellow 'splat'. Mmm!

called Debbie (owner of The Hub) and they are excited to have us...

there are approx 36 of us reserving 20 or so rooms

the place will be near capacity with a Classic Suzuki Volusia riding group joining us

Friday and Saturday we will have our own room/space for dinner

Thur evening, we will just eat in the restaurant, but can put some tables together in small groups

Thu May 31

High 72°

Low 49°

T-Storms

Chance of rain:60% (weather channel 80%) clearing in the afternoon

Wind: N at 11 mph

Fri Jun 1

67°

51°

Mostly Sunny

Chance of rain:10%

Wind: NW at 11 mph

Sat Jun 2

78°

62°

Isolated T-Storms

Chance of rain:30%

Sun Jun 3

84°

67°

Sunny

Wind: S at 9 mph

I can't believe I'm even considering this, becuase there's a 1 in a zillion chance it will happen, but....

....if I just show up on Friday night, does anyone believe there will be tent spots available?

The weather forecast is very good and I kind of feel like riding....

Mike Oliver to the courtesy phone please..... I'm not entirely sure, but I would imagine they can sqeeze you in somewhere. Go back to the first post and see if you can find a phone number for the Hub. It's there somewhere. Call em and see what they say.

GP

I can't believe I'm even considering this, becuase there's a 1 in a zillion chance it will happen, but....

....if I just show up on Friday night, does anyone believe there will be tent spots available?

The weather forecast is very good and I kind of feel like riding....
When I called about tent spots I was told they don't take reservations for them. Looking at the area (using google maps Satellite view) there is a decent size grassy lot.

Unless that other group has a lot of people camping I would bet a nickel there will be plenty of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts