OFFICIAL SFO 2013 RALLY thread = May30-Jun2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to report that Happy is still roaming the grounds at The HUB and putting smiles on everyone's faces. That is one awesome puppy dog! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her this year. Thanks for adding her to the collection Andy! and dude, that is a cool shot of the double rainbow.

You and Sooze need to consider putting SFO on your radar next year. My better half will be there if the kid schedule allows, just didn't this year. On that note, this was the first year that we didn't have a single significant other attend, that is unless you count Bill and Jeff.
angel.gif

I'm happy to report that Happy is still roaming the grounds at The HUB and putting smiles on everyone's faces.
Good! I was getting kinda worried...

You and Sooze need to consider putting SFO on your radar next year.
We'll see. Work projects tend to stack up a bit that time of year and the weather tends to be hit-or-miss. We were there for SFO '09 and it rained for 3 damn days straight.

The few pics I took....

lots of Harley trailers.

P5302108.JPG

Marty working...

P5302109.JPG

me working...

P5302110.JPG

Dinner, sort of.

P5312111.JPG

P5312112.JPG

P5312113.JPG

P5312114.JPG

P5312115.JPG

I guess Rob didn't like my camera.
smile.png

P5312116.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow, having sidebags on a bike seems like overkill when the bike is on a trailer.

I'm sure there was a good reason there somewhere. Engines were fried. Tires were toast. Picked up some wimenz along the side of the road on the way to the rally, it could be anything.
....and other that driving 12 hours thru tornado warnings don't rule out general laziness & comfort.

Somehow, having sidebags on a bike seems like overkill when the bike is on a trailer.

I'm sure there was a good reason there somewhere. Engines were fried. Tires were toast. Picked up some wimenz along the side of the road on the way to the rally, it could be anything.
....and other that driving 12 hours thru tornado warnings don't rule out general laziness & comfort.
Billy, Billy, Billy..............

Latest posts