Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuttin better than a couple Butt buddies sharing a tent.

Bet they just got done having sex for the seventh time that day.

Made it back to Salmon, departing @ 0813 from Cedar City, and arriving @ 1644 MST (624 miles). I got rained on again!! SWFOG was a really fun time, and looking forward to the Good, Bad, and Ugly pictures and Ride Reports!!

Marcusorelius,

That is a cool pic and your dog is way more brave than me. I dont care if that is an optical illusion or not. I would be shaking like a mutha right there.

Some of the other "characters"

17708295783_0b49c99a20_c.jpg

Well, bad news. I hit a bump on I-70 near Byers, CO on the way home. It appears my lower shock mount failed, making the bike much shorter. I have a room here, and after a number of long and frequently cut off calls have gotten the # of a u-haul dealer that opens @10 Monday. If anyone knows of a better option, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit James, that sucks!! C and I just got home safe also. Rolled in at 9:30 when we should have been home by 5pm. Just got the bike out of the U-Haul, which was a stupid 4 hour detour. I'll post up tomorrow when I'm not as mad, but today can kiss my ass, and FUCK HARLEY DAVIDSON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, this is Carrie...AJ is grumpy (imagine). Even though we had a hiccup on the way home, we got to detour through beautiful Sedona Arizona.

Made it home safe

Logged about 1000 miles this weekend on the Victory Cross Country Tour. It aint no FJR, But this machine handles really well for such a big girl!

It was great to see so many long time friends!

Well dang it James, I was coming down I-70 with my bike in the back of the pickup. We could have on loaded mine and thrown yours in if we would have known. Sorry for you problems. Where is Bryon? I don't see it on the map.

Made it home last night @ 9:30...glad to see many old friends, great time (except....
blush2.gif
.. BTW the mirror stayed on all the way home, thanks guys for all the help ) James, sorry about your trouble.

Made it home last night @ 9:30...glad to see many old friends, great time (except....
blush2.gif
.. BTW the mirror stayed on all the way home, thanks guys for all the help ) James, sorry about your trouble.
Glad everything worked out so you could make it back OK.