Official Website for Eastern Owners Meeting - Register Now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHHH!!!! :yahoo: My first FJR and there is going to be a big meet in my state?!?!? Man...I need to get on the ball!! I'll do my best to get registered and get it ok'd by the wife. I hope to make it and meet some of you all! Maybe worst cas scenario I can hook up mid-day with you all on the Sat or Sun.

[SIZE=18pt]Count me in!!![[/SIZE] :yahoo:

Fri Sat Sun only, due to time / work / responsibility constraints :angry2:

Sally may be able to come along, but we'll try to keep up.... dogbones you know...

Does this mean I'm registurd?

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy Marty, registration takes place within the website. A link is here. If you look at the columns, you'll see that one of them mentions something about Registration. Please go in there & add yourself.

Also, did you make yourself a reservation at Brier Inn? If not, please do & don't forget to mention registration code #0914

Looking forward to seeing ya' again, Heidi

UPDATE: I just added another 3 bikes to the roster. Right now we are looking at 83 bikes... & quite a few pillions, too. This meet looks to be sizeable! KEWL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy Marty, registration takes place within the website. A link is here. If you look at the columns, you'll see that one of them mentions something about Registration. Please go in there & add yourself.
Also, did you make yourself a reservation at Brier Inn? If not, please do & don't forget to mention registration code #0914

Looking forward to seeing ya' again, Heidi

UPDATE: I just added another 3 bikes to the roster. Right now we are looking at 83 bikes... & quite a few pillions, too. This meet looks to be sizeable! KEWL!!!
Hi Heidi!

Yep, did that one.

Yep, did that one too. Nice lady kinew immediately I was impotent when I mentioned Group 0914!

83!!! Hope I do see you!

I would like to get some recommended routes so I can load up my Garmin. I will be leaving 2 weeks early on Sept 3, as I am doing a long trip ending with the EOM, and I wanted to get some ideas before leaving. I noticed the web site still has "To Be Announced" in the Rides link, but I'm thinking someone probably has some preliminary stuff. Can I get a copy?

Thanks to all involved for the organization, web site, etc.

Bob in Memphis