Ohlins USA Facility Tour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 14 Riders so far (including me), list updated on post 1. We will meet out front of the hotel at 8:30 Friday morning. It's a short ride to Ohlins, then back to Harper Cycles.

From there, we have a few options. We can go west and ride 276, 215, and BRP back to Asheville. Or we can work east towards Mt. Mitchell and back. Thoughts?

Wayne

The Ohlin’s tour and especially having my suspension fine tuned by David Behrend of Fast Bike Industries was some of the best time I’ve spent at an EOM.

I thought I had my suspension pretty close to ideal, but was wrong! David spent about a half an hour adjusting the preload, rebound and compression. The settings were not way off, but his fine tuning made a world of difference in how well my bike handles!

Thanks to Wayne for setting this up!

I would also like to add my thanks to Ohlins USA for the tour and to Dave from Fast Bike Industries for the suspension seminar. Also kudos to Harper's Yamaha for hosting us and supplying the eats.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: