Old folke tour of SEO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Two old geezers are planning a quick trip thru the flat, straight, and boring, roads of Southeast Ohio. Rally point and time to be determined, but it will be

held on Thursday June 14.

Gray ray will bring the walker, Bockelrider is bringing the oxygen. All others must bring their own wheelchairs.

Anybody else interested post up

I’d be getting my wheelchair out of the basement to meet you geezers, but I just scheduled a ride to Columbus for Thursday. It’s nice to be retired, but damn my schedule is busy now.

I’d be getting my wheelchair out of the basement to meet you geezers, but I just scheduled a ride to Columbus for Thursday. It’s nice to be retired, but damn my schedule is busy now.
Those plans should be changed, Bob...ain't no good roads in Columbus.

This will be a last minute decision for me. Thanks for putting the ride together Ray. I have to try to rearrange some things. And where do you rent a wheelchair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheels on the chairs pumped up, and oxygen tanks full, at Bee Bop's at 9-30 A. M. in Wilmot , Ohio.

Route #62 and 250

Bingo and Shuffle Board to start soon thereafter. Punch and cookies will not be provided.

Where did my wife put my teeth?

Wheels on the chairs pumped up, and oxygen tanks full, at Bee Bop's at 9-30 A. M. in Wilmot , Ohio.
Route #62 and 250

Bingo and Shuffle Board to start soon thereafter. Punch and cookies will not be provided.

Where did my wife put my teeth?
Ray, has Bee Bop's re-opened?

I have been told that after the owner died it was purchased by a local church and that they have reopened it as a coffee shop.

I will find out for sure later today.

Well, I missed the first iteration of the OFT last Thursday, but today I was lucky enough to pull into a BP station while out truck shopping and there sat an FJR and a FJ09. Met up with Gray Ray and a 14 rider (whose name quickly evaporated from my memory, sorry) and had a good time riding some boring, flat SO roads. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Bob