Old Michael comes to SFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
Old Michael showed up on my doorstep last week. I guess he wanted to see Arkansas and Missouri. So I took him along. But being the people person he is, he really didn't spend much time with me.

He started out on Thursday night as my partner in crime. He was kind enough to pour me a cocktail....

But then I didn't see him again until he found me on Saturday as we were riding the ferry across the Arkansas/Missouri border.

He jumped onto somebody's bike during the group pic and that was the last I saw of him.

Maybe some other SFO peeps know what else he did during his SFO adventure....

Um, SoCo and Dr. Pepper? :puke:
Girlfriend, we gotta talk!
um boyfriend.... you had your chance in Park City (and Reno for that matter) since this has been my drink of choice since like, forever! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty impressive mixture I might add: 2 cans of Dr. P and 3/4 Bottle So Co!! How did you have room for Ice? :D

JW

He gets to Owosso, an I'll make sure Steff or Thug gets him :p

Hey Chik, ya shoulda road along up this way with Bearly an odot.Ya coulda checked out your foul weather gear.

Poor guys had Rain, wind, hail, sleet.... Lotsa fun!

:jester:

Old Michael showed up on my doorstep last week. I guess he wanted to see Arkansas and Missouri. So I took him along. But being the people person he is, he really didn't spend much time with me.

He started out on Thursday night as my partner in crime. He was kind enough to pour me a cocktail....

Looks like he had a long day.... Spending the night with Michelle and having a little Southern Comfort (the drink that is) seems to agree with a man of Old Michaels age! Great Job! Rich

Well that fella somehow ended up here! I'll post pics as soon as Ray :aarock: and don :big_boss: get outa bed :blink: Six a.m. is kinda late fer a bedtime, not to mention half a gallon 'o whiskey, case of beer, fifth of jagermeister, half a jug of Mac allans,an a bonfire :drinks: :dead: :bad:

Mike yer headed overseas!

Speakin of which,

My head feels numb an about the size of cuba.

Well that fella somehow ended up here! I'll post pics as soon as Ray :aarock: and don :big_boss: get outa bed :blink: Six a.m. is kinda late fer a bedtime, not to mention half a gallon 'o whiskey, case of beer, fifth of jagermeister, half a jug of Mac allans,an a bonfire :drinks: :dead: :bad:
Hell, if that's all you guys couldn't drink any more than that, then you need to try harder! <_<

I'm still trying, proton..........still trying. Fact is.......I'm bout eight beers in right now. Care to join?

I'm still trying, proton..........still trying. Fact is.......I'm bout eight beers in right now. Care to join?
I'm going down to get one right now. How's the trip goin'? Sounds like Old Michael is gettin ready to go to the Old Country! :yahoo:

Sippin' an Ultra right now.

How's the MonkeyButt goin'? :diablo: As much as you guys are ridin' you ought to have a good case of it. :evilgrin: That alcohol :drinks: can help with the pain, but it don't cure it! :butcher:

Where are you headed next after Michigan?

I hope to hell your not headed to Canada with Bearly Flyin'! :dinamo:

Will ya'll be posting any hot tub pictures?
That's one picture I do NOT want to see! :blind:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultra......................ultra? what is that? some kind of pussy drink? Might as well smoke something with three filters on it.

Ultra......................ultra? what is that? some kind of pussy drink? Might as well smoke something with three filters on it.
That's all that was left in the box. <_<

There's nothing wrong with Virginia Slims! :unsure:

I think they have 4 filters with air holes. :glare: