• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old Wild Bill's Highway brackets & Kuryakyn Iso Pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliick2

Reaction score
Hello friends, I have a set of " Old Wild Bill's highway brackets & Kuryakyn offset footpeg mounts ( #7996 ) with Large ISO Pegs ( #8002 ). Some of the ones that have been around for awhile may remember this guy. Anyway I'm asking for $130. I will split the shipping since these are a little heavy To the continental US. To be honest,there are a couple small scratchs on the under side of one of the footpeg mounts- they can't be seen unless you lay on the ground. Otherwise they are in great shape. The brackets are natural aluminum in color. There are all the mounting bolts & spacers. I will send the original installation instructions w/pictures as well . I want sell these as as package & will not split up. They worked great for me when I was doing long distance rides.

I'm not able to post pictures of them here , But if you e-mail me I will send you a couple to your e-mail address.

Ps. The Kuryakyn parts listed for $100.00 The brackets Are the same as Gurald 's that he wants $60. For another $30. he will ship you a pair of standard type foot pegs. ( he makes great stuff )

Pss. The real benefit with the offset mounts is that it gets your legs out away from the engine area . You can also adjust them to fit your leg length .

e-mail address is - [email protected]

NOTICE ! Due to the overwhelming response to this ad I've LOWERED THE PRICE To $100. - shipping & contact info is the same .

These have been SOLD - thanks for looking .

Last edited by a moderator: